Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DigitalWatch 2.0.1.*
DVB Owners Discussion Forum - dvbowners.com > Technical & Development Forums > DigitalWatch Development
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
nate
New Version - DW 2.0.1.3

Changes
  • Implemented Settings.xml, including:
    • All six application priorities. Low, BelowNormal, Normal, AboveNormal, High, and Realtime. AboveNormal is now the Default.
    • Window settings to remember Fullscreen, AlwaysOnTop, the Size, and the Position of the window when you close it and restore them when the app is next loaded.
    • Startup volume and mute setting.
    • Startup zoom, zoomMode, and overlay color controls settings.
  • Fixed a crash caused when the window spans 2 screens by 1 pixel.
  • Fixed menu not hiding after changing channels.
  • Fixed channel reorder not saving the channels file.
  • Lots of memory leaks removed.
  • Added critical sections for most vectors to improve multithreading safety.
  • Improved OSD efficiency when displaying long lists (ie. the frequency list).
I've removed all the memory leaks that occurred during ussual operation or scanning, changing channels, showing and hiding menu's etc.
There still might be the odd leak in functionality i didn't test, but at least all the stuff that happens regularly is fine.

The settings.xml file will be created with default settings the first time it's run.

I had some trouble with Ch9 (SD. Havn't really tested HD) stuttering after a few minutes and eventually stalling entirely. Ch9 is the only channel that it happens on. The cpu is only running at 30-40% but I found that it doesn't happen when running DW at above normal priority, so i've set the default priority to above normal. Hopefully that will keep things running smoothly for everyone.
nate
Can I get some opinions about the size of the buttons and text on the OSD.

When i originally designed the UI I was using a 19" 1280x1024 screen. Now that i have a 24" 1920x1200 screen it all looks huge.

Is the text too big? the right size? too small? What size is the text from set top boxes? Are they a good example of the size we should aim for?

Should the menu buttons stay the same size, but the OSD elements (network and service name, tuner, time, etc.) be made smaller?

As time goes on there will be more and more things added, such as now and next, volume, mute, recording state and time left, timeshifting position. It might get a bit crowded if i keep things as big as they are now.
Calvi
Nate,

I look forward to trying it out and will let you know how it all looks on my TV.

PS> thanks for the volume setting!
nexx
Is there any reason why the mouseover bar thingy is not present in v2? Is it s feature you havent got around to adding yet, or is it a decision not to include it at all?
Just curious as it's my favourite thing about DW tongue.gif
nate
QUOTE (nexx @ Jul 26 2005, 03:24 PM)
Is there any reason why the mouseover bar thingy is not present in v2? Is it s feature you havent got around to adding yet, or is it a decision not to include  it at all?
Just curious as it's my favourite thing about DW tongue.gif
No particular reason it's not there aside from the fact that I havn't got around to reimplementing it yet. I don't think i'll make it popup on mouseover this time. I'm thinking about using the right mouse button to show and hide it. Does that sound ok?
bear
Hi nate,

Its looking better and better each time. smile.gif

Just two minor things, one is that I do get a problem sometimes when I select a program and the application closes. Not sure why but will have a look at the log.

The other thing is that if I choose a sub program say in the "TEN" group that is at the end of the list, then go to the "Nine" group I am unable to select any sub programs until I go back to the "Ten" group and reselect a sub program closer to the top of the list. It would seem that the program select position is not limited to the max number of sub programs in that group selected.

As far as the size of the buttons and text for the OSD, if people wish to use the application in a htpc situation then I think, bigger the better. If they want to watch it on their pc screen one foot away then the OSD does look over size. Maybe, if its not too much trouble, allow for pc & htpc OSD in the settings.

Any way channel scan is working ok, although it seems a bit slower now, Mem usage seems to vary between 15 & 20mB, no sign of mem creep with OSD or channel scan. cpu usage arround <17%(SD) & <35%(HD) for 2.8GhzP4 ASUSMB cyberlink video Decoder.
nate
QUOTE (bear @ Jul 26 2005, 06:07 PM)
Just two minor things, one is that I do get a problem sometimes when I select a program and the application closes. Not sure why but will have a look at the log.
Ussually an unexpected program close is something to do with the OSD rendering failing. There should be something in the log after the crash to indicate what happened. Just make sure you don't start DW again before you check the log or it'll get overwritten.

The other thing is that if I choose a sub program say in the "TEN" group that is at the end of the list, then go to the "Nine" group I am unable to select any sub programs until I go back to the "Ten" group and reselect a sub program closer to the top of the list. It would seem that the program select position is not limited to the max number of sub programs in that group selected.
Thanks for the report. I've just fixed it so it'll be right in the next release.

Maybe, if its not too much trouble, allow for pc & htpc OSD in the settings.
Yeah. That's an option, but i don't really want to have to maintain and test two separate OSD's

Any way channel scan is working ok, although it seems a bit slower now
I notice that sometimes it's slower than other times. Makes me wonder if sometimes the broadcasters put less network and service information tables in the tranport stream than other times.

Mem usage seems to vary between 15 & 20mB, no sign of mem creep with OSD or channel scan. cpu usage arround <17%(SD) & <35%(HD) for 2.8GhzP4 ASUSMB cyberlink video Decoder.
Good to hear.
anthonyshephard
Hi Nate,
I am not having as much luck...
Scanning worked fine, and after a small change of the decoder settings I got audio and video, but;
Processor usage is very high and the display is very choppy. One application that was taking a lot of CPU was McAfee Virus Scanner. I had a look with File Monitor and it seems that DigitalWatch is repeatedly writing to the scanning.log file.

21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 CLOSE C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T SUCCESS
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 OPEN C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS Options: OpenIf Access: All
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 QUERY INFORMATION C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS Length: 31246
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 WRITE C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS Offset: 31246 Length: 2
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 WRITE C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS Offset: 31248 Length: 2
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 WRITE C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS Offset: 31250 Length: 2
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 WRITE C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS Offset: 31252 Length: 41
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 WRITE C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS Offset: 31293 Length: 2
21:26:59 DigitalWatch.ex:3168 CLOSE C:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Scanning.log SUCCESS

I think this may be the problem because if I capture the graph settings using GraphEdit and use them in the program with DigitalWatch turned off, the display is absolutely fine.

FYI disabling the Virus Scanner helps but it is still choppy.

Anthony
nate
QUOTE (anthonyshephard @ Jul 27 2005, 06:36 AM)
Scanning worked fine, and after a small change of the decoder settings I got audio and video, but;
Processor usage is very high and the display is very choppy. One application that was taking a lot of CPU was McAfee Virus Scanner. I had a look with File Monitor and it seems that DigitalWatch is repeatedly writing to the scanning.log file.
Yes. Scanning happens all the time to detect on the fly changes, like when HD is turned off to become sports active or whatever.
I could probably add an option to disable the scanning log, but until i'm satisfied that the scanning code is working properly for everyone i'd prefer to keep it on.

When the virus scanner is turned off how much cpu usage is there?
What happens if you run the graph in graphedt and simulate hard disk activity? If it's a SATA drive perhaps it's a bottleneck caused by the SATA controller?
Do you have a second physical hard drive that you could try running DW from to see if it's only a problem on one drive? I'm just guessing wildy now.
DigiWatchSaver
Hi Nate,

Good work, this version is working much better than the previous one...

I've been testing it a bit and found two more things

First of all, when I use DW2, for a reason I can't really explain, explorer.exe starts to use a great deal of CPU process and most of the time DW and explorer combined together use 100% of the CPU. Explorer is most of the time around 60% and DW arround 40%. As soon as DW is release, explorer.exe comes back to normal (arround 0)

The other thing I've noticed is about the menus. There's 2 things here that are linked. if you press the F1 key then the F2 key, the menu titles get written on top of each other. The other thing is that if you press F1 then F2 then F1 then F2 several times, it seems that each menu get created severals times and to exit all that you have to press the escape key several times. Obviously that's not a normal use of the application but hey you know users, if it's not supposed to be used that way, they wil tongue.gif

Keep up your good work

Cheers

Oh I almost forgot, I also had DW to crash down once when trying to switch channels. I've attached the log, maybe you'll be able to find something there.
nate
QUOTE (DigiWatchSaver @ Jul 27 2005, 11:41 AM)
Good work, this version is working much better than the previous one...
That's good to know. Although i have to wonder, If it's causing explorer to use heaps of CPU now it must have been pretty bad before.

First of all, when I use DW2, for a reason I can't really explain, explorer.exe starts to use a great deal of CPU process and most of the time DW and explorer combined together use 100% of the CPU. Explorer is most of the time around 60% and DW arround 40%. As soon as DW is release, explorer.exe comes back to normal (arround 0)
I can't think of any reason DW would cause explorer to use cpu.
Does it happen as soon as you start DW? At the first menu before you start watching a channel?

The other thing I've noticed is about the menus. There's 2 things here that are linked. if you press the F1 key then the F2 key, the menu titles get written on top of each other. The other thing is that if you press F1 then F2 then F1 then F2 several times, it seems that each menu get created severals times and to exit all that you have to press the escape key several times. Obviously that's not a normal use of the application but hey you know users, if it's not supposed to be used that way, they wil tongue.gif
That one's easy to fix.

In Keys.xml replace
ShowMenu("MainMenu")
with
ExitMenu(-1) ShowMenu("MainMenu")

and in BDA_DVB-T\Keys.xml replace
ShowMenu("TVMenu")
with
ExitMenu(-1) ShowMenu("TVMenu")

Oh I almost forgot, I also had DW to crash down once when trying to switch channels. I've attached the log, maybe you'll be able to find something there.
I took a look and nothing stands out.
I need to improve the logging for crashes.
Do it actually bring up a crash dialog, or did it just quit unexpectedly?
DigiWatchSaver
QUOTE (nate @ Jul 27 2005, 01:46 PM)
That's good to know. Although i have to wonder, If it's causing explorer to use heaps of CPU now it must have been pretty bad before.
Hmm actually it was using pretty much the same before but I completely forgot to mention it before. Sorry about that sad.gif

I can't think of any reason DW would cause explorer to use cpu.
Does it happen as soon as you start DW? At the first menu before you start watching a channel?
When I start DW the explorer CPU jumps to arround 70-80% then drops down to zero and stays there as long as I don't watch a channel. if I press escape and go back to the menu (I still haven't watch any channel yet) then again it jumps to 70-80% then drops back to zero. As soon as I start watching a channel then explorer never goes back to zero. When exiting DW it takes a few seconds before it settles down to zero. If I can make a suggestion, maybe it would be worth it to add 2 options in the settings.xml file to enable or disable the 2 log files and see if the same problem happens again...

That one's easy to fix.

In Keys.xml replace
ShowMenu("MainMenu")
with
ExitMenu(-1) ShowMenu("MainMenu")

and in BDA_DVB-T\Keys.xml replace
ShowMenu("TVMenu")
with
ExitMenu(-1) ShowMenu("TVMenu")
hehe can't always give you hard ones wink.gif

I took a look and nothing stands out.
I need to improve the logging for crashes.
Do it actually bring up a crash dialog, or did it just quit unexpectedly?
Gosh I was stupid on this one!!! Well I had a crash dialog and forgot to write down the information about the error address. If it happens again I'll post all the information I can get
nate
QUOTE (DigiWatchSaver @ Jul 27 2005, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (nate @ Jul 27 2005, 01:46 PM)
Hmm actually it was using pretty much the same before but I completely forgot to mention it before. Sorry about that sad.gif
That's OK. I can understand why you were so interested in the memory leaks now. It's a shame you still have a problem with cpu usage though.

QUOTE (DigiWatchSaver @ Jul 27 2005, 02:06 PM)
When I start DW the explorer CPU jumps to arround 70-80% then drops down to zero and stays there as long as I don't watch a channel. if I press escape and go back to the menu (I still haven't watch any channel yet) then again it jumps to 70-80% then drops back to zero. As soon as I start watching a channel then explorer never goes back to zero. When exiting DW it takes a few seconds before it settles down to zero. If I can make a suggestion, maybe it would be worth it to add 2 options in the settings.xml file to enable or disable the 2 log files and see if the same problem happens again...
I will add options to disable each log and we'll see what happens.

From what you've said it does sound like it's something to do with the logs being written. I don't think explorer itself normally cares when these files change, but maybe you have a shell extention or something installed that is indexing the files everytime they change. Google desktop maybe? I don't know, i've never used it. Just a thought.

hehe can't always give you hard ones wink.gif
Yep. It's things like this that are the reason i started DW in the first place. The more tweaking of config files that can be done to fix problems the better, for the developer, and the user.
DigiWatchSaver
QUOTE (nate @ Jul 27 2005, 05:24 PM)
That's OK. I can understand why you were so interested in the memory leaks now. It's a shame you still have a problem with cpu usage though.
Well I'm sure we'll find what the problem is so I don't really worry :-)

From what you've said it does sound like it's something to do with the logs being written. I don't think explorer itself normally cares when these files change, but maybe you have a shell extention or something installed that is indexing the files everytime they change. Google desktop maybe? I don't know, i've never used it. Just a thought.
I don't have anything like this application on my computer and also have turned off windows indexing. I'll try DW2 on another computer tomorrow morning and will let you know if it does the same or not

One last thing for today, I've find a tripple bug for you. This one is about the window position/size/state.
If you maximize DW by double clicking then close DW and restart it, the main window is in fullscreen mode and when you double click on it, its size doesn't change. To solve this, you have to try and move the window when it's in full screen but not in maximized state and resize it. We have a similar problem if you minimize DW and then close it. When you restart it the main windows doesn't want to reappear. If you right click on DW start bar icon, and maximize the window, it does reappear but when you double click on it DW just closes. This brings me to the last part of the bug. When DW closes, it does so because the main window is resized to 0-0 so the next time you run DW it just closes automatically. The only way out is to edit settings.xml and change the size of the window.
anthonyshephard
QUOTE (nate @ Jul 27 2005, 09:03 AM)
QUOTE (anthonyshephard @ Jul 27 2005, 06:36 AM)
Yes. Scanning happens all the time to detect on the fly changes, like when HD is turned off to become sports active or whatever.
I could probably add an option to disable the scanning log, but until i'm satisfied that the scanning code is working properly for everyone i'd prefer to keep it on.

When the virus scanner is turned off how much cpu usage is there?
What happens if you run the graph in graphedt and simulate hard disk activity? If it's a SATA drive perhaps it's a bottleneck caused by the SATA controller?
Do you have a second physical hard drive that you could try running DW from to see if it's only a problem on one drive? I'm just guessing wildy now.

Nate,
With the Virus Scanner disabled, the CPU varies from 0 to about 80% but in little spikes about one every 2 or 3 seconds. I am not certain it is the drive as its usage barely registers. I can try with the log file writing disabled and let you know if this helps.

Anthony
DigiWatchSaver
QUOTE (DigiWatchSaver @ Jul 27 2005, 06:59 PM)

I don't have anything like this application on my computer and also have turned off windows indexing. I'll try DW2 on another computer tomorrow morning and will let you know if it does the same or not
Ok I've just tried on a second computer with the same card, driver and everything and I don't have the same problem. Hmm that's strange... I'm really looking forward to giving it a try with the logs disabled...
varutz
Hi,

I'm new on all this! I am new in using third party software for my mentor(bona) dvb-t usb 2.0 device.
Well, it's a V-stream usb device...
Finding BDA compatible drivers wasn't very easy. After visiting V-stream ftp site for months ... i've given up and .. lookup the web ! Guess what ? found my bda driver on adstech site ! actually, same device from som other retailer that supplies up to date drivers.

Ok so my mentor is working. Tried Media Portal but not realy like it...too slow. Even slower than the original software.

DigiWatch seems good in switching channels. And with NowAndNext to come and some timeshifting...

Yet, i have a problem.
I'm in France and they've just set up (actually, 3 months ago) dvb-t emission.
So it has some bugs... and well, i need some features on DigiWatch:

in france, to be really original, they use same network -id for all the providers/frequency...
Consequence ? The OSD menu allways shows me the services attached to the first frequency saved in channels.xml file...
can SetChannel take also the frequency as a parameter to discriminate between networkIds ?

Thanks

Varutz
DigiWatchSaver
Hi varutz,

Just a quick question not related to your post

Do you know if the films broadcasted by the french channels are only broadcasted in french (dubded version) or if they also make original version availlable on a second audio channel?

I'm interrested to know as I might have to move back to France for work

Thanks
nate
Hi varutz,

QUOTE (varutz @ Aug 3 2005, 07:01 AM)
in france, to be really original, they use same network -id for all the providers/frequency...
Consequence ? The OSD menu allways shows me the services attached to the first frequency saved in channels.xml file...
can SetChannel take also the frequency as a parameter to discriminate between networkIds ?

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Ahhh, I can't win.

I'd rather not use the frequency if i can help it since it's possible to enter two different frequencies close to each other (eg. 191500 & 191625) and get the same channel.

Do they all use the same TranportStreamId, OriginalNetworkId, and NetworkID? If not, then I could change SetChannel to take all three.
JoeyBloggs
The ONID:TSID:SID triplet must be unique for each service blink.gif Anything else would be a violation of the DVB standards as I understand them ~

NID is not really all that relevant AFAIK.
nate
QUOTE (JoeyBloggs @ Aug 3 2005, 02:39 PM)
The ONID:TSID:SID triplet must be unique for each service blink.gif
Service? Careful with your terminology. I think network is the correct term. I guess broadcast could be used.

Anything else would be a violation of the DVB standards as I understand them ~
I agree, but from reading the DVB original network identifiers list i was also under the impression that the ONID should be unique between broadcasters.

NID is not really all that relevant AFAIK.
At the moment DW 2 uses the ONID in the SetChannel call. The NID is only added to the channels file for completeness.

@varutz
Can I have a look at your channels file please.
JoeyBloggs
QUOTE(JoeyBloggs @ Aug 3 2005, 02:39 PM)
The ONID:TSID:SID triplet must be unique for each service

Service? Careful with your terminology. I think network is the correct term. I guess broadcast could be used.
I was as careful as I could be tongue.gif Service Id (from a DVB perspective) == Program Id (from a Mpeg perspective) == 'A Channel' (from a user perspective).

Again AFAIK NID or Network Id is completely irrelevant...

As you pointed out ONID's are assigned by DVB. I would also expect them to be different for different (ie legally separate) broadcasting companies... But who knows, the French hate playing by other peoples rules cool.gif They've only had DVB-T up for a few months anyhoo ~
nate
QUOTE (JoeyBloggs @ Aug 3 2005, 05:10 PM)
I was as careful as I could be tongue.gif Service Id (from a DVB perspective) == Program Id (from a Mpeg perspective)  == 'A Channel' (from a user perspective).
Yeah. I wasn't saying you were wrong. Just that I get confused easily so i have to be on my guard. Now that i'm using the term Service in DW2 i should get used to it soon.

As you pointed out ONID's are assigned by DVB. I would also expect them to be different for different (ie legally separate) broadcasting companies... But who knows, the French hate playing by other peoples rules cool.gif They've only had DVB-T up for a few months anyhoo ~
Ok. Hyperthetical time. After the analog broadcasts are turned off each network will have a spare frequency that they might be allowed to start broadcasting a second digital channel on. In that situation I guess they might be allowed to use the same ONID, but they'd have to use different TSID's.
I'm stretching it a bit, but it could happen.

It's all so much fun. smile.gif
varutz
Do they all use the same TranportStreamId, OriginalNetworkId, and NetworkID? If not, then I could change SetChannel to take all three.

No, the triplet is all different.
I do not have any problem in switching channels but in selecting current provider for browsing through provider services in OSD.
The problem is with the OSD menu ServiceList that browses services by NID:
TVChannels.Services.$(window.ServiceList[0])

Thanks
varutz
QUOTE (DigiWatchSaver @ Aug 3 2005, 03:38 AM)
Hi varutz,

Just a quick question not related to your post

Do you know if the films broadcasted by the french channels are only broadcasted in french (dubded version) or if they also make original version availlable on a second audio channel?

I'm interrested to know as I might have to move back to France for work

Thanks

Not really for now, but still, there is Arte, a program both French and German and for this one you can choose the language.
You see, it's a bit young and there are only freechannels for now. maybe in september when they will add more there will be some in VO.

Otherwise, there is a second audio channel sending AC3 audio.

that's it
varutz
QUOTE (nate @ Aug 3 2005, 07:29 AM)
@varutz
Can I have a look at your channels file please.

there you go!
nate
QUOTE (varutz @ Aug 3 2005, 06:17 PM)
No, the triplet is all different.
I do not have any problem in switching channels but in selecting current provider for browsing through provider services in OSD.
The problem is with the OSD menu ServiceList that browses services by NID:
It's actually the ONID that it uses at the moment.

is set in the NetworkList
<onRight>ShowMenu("ServiceList($(TVChannels.Network.originalNetworkId))")</onRight>

I will change the list to be identified by both the ONID and the TSID, and SetChannel to take the ONID, TSID and SID.

So the OSD file will change to look something like this

<window name="NetworkList">
<onSelect>SetChannel($(TVChannels.Network.originalNetworkId), $(TVChannels.Network.transportStreamId)) ExitMenu()</onSelect>
<onRight>ShowMenu("ServiceList($(TVChannels.Network.originalNetworkId), $(TVChannels.Network.transportStreamId))")</onRight>
<window name="ServiceList">
<source>TVChannels.Services.$(window.ServiceList[0]).$(window.ServiceList[1])</source>
<onSelect>SetChannel($(window.ServiceList[0]), $(window.ServiceList[1]), $(TVChannels.Service.ServiceId)) ExitMenu(2)</onSelect>
Grasshopper
Hi,

I have read through quite a few of the posts about this but can't seem to get a solution. Basically I cannot get a picture (but do get sound OK) with the 2.0.1.3 version of DW. The log file has this:

CODE
Adding Demux Pins
                   Creating pin: PID=102   Name="Video"
                     Rendering stream of type "MPEG2 Video" with decoder "Mpeg2Dec Video Decoder"
                     Failed to load filter: Mpeg2Dec Video Decoder  error number -2147221164  The filter is not registered.
                     Error: Can't Add Mpeg2Dec Video Decoder : -2147221164
                     Failed to render Video stream : -2147221164
                   Creating pin: PID=103   Name="Audio"
                     Rendering stream of type "MPEG Audio" with decoder "MPEG Audio Decoder"
                 Finished Adding Demux Pins

When I build a graph in graphedt it works fine using Nero Video Decoder (see attached pic, couldn't capture the actual TV picture but it does work) and when I record in webscheduler it works fine, also works OK using TSreader.

I tried adding the CSLID from registry for the Nero Video decoder to the decoders.xml file but that made no difference. Can anyone throw me a clue on what to try next ? Running VisionPlus DVB-T with Spectrum 1.6.0.1 BDA drivers on WinXP/SP2.

Cheers.
DigiWatchSaver
QUOTE (Grasshopper @ Aug 7 2005, 02:42 PM)
I tried adding the CSLID from registry for the Nero Video decoder to the decoders.xml file but that made no difference. Can anyone throw me a clue on what to try next ? Running VisionPlus DVB-T with Spectrum 1.6.0.1 BDA drivers on WinXP/SP2.
Hi,

have you also modifed the MediaTypes.xml file?

you need to change the following section. I've highlighted in red the part where you have to put the reference to the nero decoder

<MediaType name="MPEG2 Video">
<MajorType  clsid="{73646976-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}" /> <!--KSDATAFORMAT_TYPE_VIDEO-->
<SubType    clsid="{E06D8026-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}" /> <!--MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO-->
<FormatType clsid="{E06D80E3-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}" /> <!--FORMAT_MPEG2Video-->
<Decoder name="CyberLink PowerDTV Decoder" />
</MediaType>

In my example I'm using the CyberLink decoder instead of the default Mpeg2Dec

Cheers
Bergust
Is there a way to disable/bypass the initial/main menu in DW2? With my DW0.7xx setup I launch straight into live TV when the HTPC boots up. In DW2 I can only launch into the initial menu.
nate
@GrassHopper
If you can't get the Nero decoder working then you can get the Mpeg2Dec filter from here

@Bergust
No, there's no way to go straight to watching TV at the moment. I havn't got around to implementing it yet, but it is coming. Probably not until september though since I've got a pretty full on august planned.
auenf
argh, been busy with other stuff, and digitalwatch2 comes out

and it doesnt show anything for me sad.gif

CODE
---------------------
DigitalWatch starting
Build - v2, 0, 1, 3
Restoring last window position. x=37 y=582 width=1024 height=576
Initialising DirectDraw
 Enumerating Primary DirectDraw devices
   Found device: 0 "display" "Primary Display Driver"
 Enumerating Attached DirectDraw devices
   Found device: 66193043 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9600 SERIES  "
 Enumerating Detached DirectDraw devices
 Enumerating DirectDraw devices
 Creating DirectDraw screens
   Creating DirectDrawScreen: 66193043 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9600 SERIES  "      monitor(0, 0, 1920, 1200)
Loading OSD file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
 Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
 Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
Initialising TVControl
 Loading Keys file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Loading Keys from XML
   Finished loading keys from XML
 Finished loading keys file
 Initialising DWGraph
   Loading Decoders file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
     Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
     Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
   Loading Media Types file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
     Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
     Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
 Finished Initialising DWGraph
 Added Source - BDA
 Starting command processing thread
Finished Initialising TVControl

i get a 1024x576 black window

then when i hit shift+T, nothing changes, cept in the log file:

CODE
Queue Command 'Key(84, 1, 0, 0)'
TVControl Execute 'Key(84, 1, 0, 0)'
 TVControl::ExecuteGlobalCommand - Key(84, 1, 0, 0)
   TVControl::Key -     shift T (84)
     TVControl Execute '      SetSource(BDA)'
       TVControl::ExecuteGlobalCommand - SetSource(BDA)
         Initialising BDA Source
           Loading DVBT Channels file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
             Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
               Could not open file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml : -2147467259
             Could not load channels file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
           Loading DVBT Frequency List file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
             Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
             Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
           Finished Loading Frequency List file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
           Loading BDA DVB-T Cards file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
             Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
             Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
             Card - Active
               THDTV DVB-t BDA Tuner Filter
                 @device:pnp:\\?\pci#ven_109e&dev_036e&subsys_00011822&rev_11#4&3b1d9ab8&0&3040#{71985f48-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}\{4e6038f2-0897-4d49-be68-b90e1e651e7b}
               THDTV DVB-t BDA Capture Filter
                 @device:pnp:\\?\pci#ven_109e&dev_0878&subsys_00011822&rev_11#4&3b1d9ab8&0&3140#{fd0a5af4-b41d-11d2-9c95-00c04f7971e0}\{e0072f4d-04b0-4bfb-9e38-dea5ebffbcaf}
             Card - Active
               Bluebird, BDA Tuner
                 @device:pnp:\\?\stream#bluebda.thomson7579#7&17fdedc7&0&1#{71985f48-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}\{b74f5c9c-2207-4791-9cb0-c3d1002069af}
               Bluebird, WDM TsCapture
                 @device:pnp:\\?\usb#vid_0fe9&pid_db11&mi_00#6&59da0fa&0&0000#{fd0a5af4-b41d-11d2-9c95-00c04f7971e0}\global
           Finished Loading BDA DVB-T Cards file
           Checking for new BDA DVB-T Cards
             Tuner - THDTV DVB-t BDA Tuner Filter
               @device:pnp:\\?\pci#ven_109e&dev_036e&subsys_00011822&rev_11#4&3b1d9ab8&0&3040#{71985f48-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}\{4e6038f2-0897-4d49-be68-b90e1e651e7b}
                 This tuner was loaded from file
             Tuner - Bluebird, BDA Tuner
               @device:pnp:\\?\stream#bluebda.thomson7579#7&17fdedc7&0&1#{71985f48-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}\{b74f5c9c-2207-4791-9cb0-c3d1002069af}
           Finished Checking for new BDA DVB-T Cards
           Saving XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
         Finished Initialising BDA Source
         Playing BDA Source
         Finished Playing BDA Source
     Finished Execute : -2147467259
Finished Execute : 0

of course i have no idea how to make it create a channels.xml file, and i dont get anything at all in the window sad.gif

Enf...
Grasshopper
QUOTE (DigiWatchSaver @ Aug 8 2005, 06:46 AM)
Hi,

have you also modifed the MediaTypes.xml file?

OK, I tried this and all good now, guess I was 95% there... smile.gif

QUOTE (nate @ Aug 8 2005, 01:48 PM)
@GrassHopper
If you can't get the Nero decoder working then you can get the Mpeg2Dec filter from here

I tried this and it works OK with the mpeg2dec you posted after I registered so I think I am covered in all cases now... smile.gif

Thanks to both of you, I'm now a happy camper.

Cheers.
nate
QUOTE (auenf @ Aug 8 2005, 10:11 PM)
argh, been busy with other stuff, and digitalwatch2 comes out

and it doesnt show anything for me sad.gif
Hi Enf,
It's not showing anything for you to punish you for your lack of commitment. It's an undocumented feature. cool.gif

i get a 1024x576 black window
Well you're half way there, but there should be a menu inside the black window. The log looks fine so there's no directdraw errors or anything obvious that is breaking.

then when i hit shift+T, nothing changes, cept in the log file:
That's because without a channels.xml file hitting Shift+T will take to to another menu so that you can scan the channels.

of course i have no idea how to make it create a channels.xml file, and i dont get anything at all in the window sad.gif
While creating a channels.xml file might allow you to watch tv it still doesn't solve the problem of the OSD not showing so we need to fix that first.

The first thing i'd suggest would be trying a lower screen resolution, like 1024x768.
It's possible that the video card/drivers/or something else wierd is not liking the 1920x1200. That said, it runs fine on my R9200SE at 1920x1200. Perhaps try different video drivers?

If you have any other directdraw applications available try them to see if they work. You can also try the sample from here to see if it works.

That's it. I'm out of ideas for the moment. Have a play around and get back to me. If you don't stumble across a solution then i'll have to do some more thinking.
auenf
ok, the OSD shows up on the other machine (9700 with catalyst 4.09) whereas this machine is a 9550XT (9600 Pro) with catalyst 4.11

now to play with drivers (and stuff up my lovely uptime sad.gif )

Enf...
nate
I'm running the 5.7 drivers.
auenf
heres something interesting, with the machine that works, opening the program and hitting enter at the menu brings this in the log file

CODE
---------------------
DigitalWatch starting
Build - v2, 0, 1, 3
Restoring last window position. x=201 y=219 width=1028 height=576
Initialising DirectDraw
   Found device: 65537 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9700 PRO "
   Found device: 65537 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9700 PRO "
   Creating DirectDrawScreen: 65537 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9700 PRO "      monitor(0, 0, 1280, 1024)
Loading OSD file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
 Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
 Finished Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
Initialising TVControl
 Loading Keys file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Finished Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Loading Keys from XML
 Initialising DWGraph
   Loading Decoders file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
     Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
     Finished Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
   Loading Media Types file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
     Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
     Finished Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
 Added Source - BDA
Queue Command 'Key(13, 0, 0, 0)'
TVControl Execute 'Key(13, 0, 0, 0)'
 TVControl::ExecuteGlobalCommand - Key(13, 0, 0, 0)
   TVControl::Key -     Enter (13)
     TVControl Execute 'Select()'
       TVControl::ExecuteGlobalCommand - Select()
       DWOnScreenDisplay::ExecuteCommand - Select()
         TVControl Execute '    ExitMenu(-1)    SetSource(BDA)      '
           TVControl::ExecuteGlobalCommand - ExitMenu(-1)
             Initialising BDA Source
               Loading DVBT Channels file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
                 Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
                   Could not open file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml : -2147467259
                 Could not load channels file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
               Loading DVBT Frequency List file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
                 Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
                 Finished Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
               Finished Loading Frequency List file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
               Loading BDA DVB-T Cards file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
                 Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
                 Finished Loading XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
                 No cards found
               Saving XML file: F:\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
               Could not find any BDA cards
         Finished Execute : -2147467259

the one that doesnt work (however) does this instead:

CODE
---------------------
DigitalWatch starting
Build - v2, 0, 1, 3
Restoring last window position. x=0 y=624 width=1024 height=576
Restoring always on top
Initialising DirectDraw
   Creating DirectDrawScreen: 66193043 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9600 SERIES  "      monitor(0, 0, 1920, 1200)
Loading OSD file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
 Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
 Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
Initialising TVControl
 Loading Keys file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
   Loading Keys from XML
 Initialising DWGraph
   Loading Decoders file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
     Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
     Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
   Loading Media Types file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
     Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
     Finished Loading XML file: C:\DTV\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
 Added Source - BDA
   TVControl::Key -     Enter (13)
       Function 'Select()' called but has no implementation.
     Finished Execute : 1

both machines have the 4.11 as of 2 minutes ago

Enf...
nate
QUOTE (auenf @ Aug 9 2005, 07:31 PM)
heres something interesting, with the machine that works, opening the program and hitting enter at the menu brings this in the log file

<snip>

the one that doesnt work (however) does this instead:

<snip>

OK. That's interesting. It's as if there's nothing being loaded from the OSD.xml file.

I've just added some more logging to see if i can figure out what's going on.
Try this exe and see what the DigitalWatch.log file does then.

@Everyone: Don't try this build (2.0.1.3b) unless you're having trouble with the menu coming up. It's just for testing the Enf's OSD initialisation. Nothing else is tested since i'm half way though changing a few things.

[edit]Link removed[/edit]
auenf
don't worry, 4 week uptime is now gone and the OSD comes up

Enf...
nate
Hahaha laugh.gif

That'd be right. I hate it when that happens.

Oh well. At least it's working, and it won't hurt to have the extra logging there in the future.
gedm
Hi,

I have DW 0.725 working (sort of). If I watch TV for more than 30 secs or so the program stops responding to keyboard input and I can't task switch to other applications etc. So I tried DW 2.0.1.3 and this seems very responsive, I found all the TV channels by scanning and using the On Screen Menu. The problem is, I haven't got any picture? Sound is OK. The DW 0.725 shows pics fine, and playing back TS files recorded with Web Scheduler is OK as well. I downloaded and installed the DW Codec pack (Cyberlink and InterVideo ones) but still no joy.

Do I need to install the 3 Source codecs if I'm using BDA drivers with my Twinhan DTV Miniter card?

Any help you can offer is appreciated. (Log file attached)
nate
Hi gedm,

As mentioned on the previous page of this thread the default video decoder is the Mpeg2Dec Filter, available here.

Otherwise you'll need to edit the MediaTypes.xml file to refer to a different decoder in the decoders.xml file.

The only reason the codec pack is still available is because it contains the source filter for the WDM drivers that isn't available from TwinHan anymore. The decoders in the codec pack are well out of date.

In the future i think i'll create an installer for DW2 that installs the Mpeg2Dec filter if it's not already installed. That should make it a bit easier for people getting set up for the first time.
gedm
QUOTE (nate @ Aug 19 2005, 10:34 AM)
Hi gedm,

As mentioned on the previous page of this thread the default video decoder is the Mpeg2Dec Filter, available here.

Otherwise you'll need to edit the MediaTypes.xml file to refer to a different decoder in the decoders.xml file.

The only reason the codec pack is still available is because it contains the source filter for the WDM drivers that isn't available from TwinHan anymore. The decoders in the codec pack are well out of date.

In the future i think i'll create an installer for DW2 that installs the Mpeg2Dec filter if it's not already installed. That should make it a bit easier for people getting set up for the first time.

Thanks Nate. Sorry, I didn't see that info in the previous post. Doh!
joolzg
how do i get the source code, links dont seem to have zip for a source tree

joolz
nate
There's no zip of the source code. At this stage the only way to get the source is to use a subversion client. I use and recommend TortoiseSVN.

To get the latest source code Checkout
http://nate.dynalias.net/svn/DigitalWatch/trunk/

Or for a specific version just Checkout the appropriate tag
eg. http://nate.dynalias.net/svn/DigitalWatch/tags/2.0.1.3/

If you really need a zip then let me know and i'll see what i can do.
sman
hey nate -just a quick note to say excellent work on dw 2!!!!

I have been using twinhan dtv 2.606 and have been suffering stutters and weird max headrom like effects and well as horrid audio chirps.

I saw that twin han have released new BDA drivers so I installed them then gave DW 2 a try with the intervideo codec -wow!!! My picture is smooth!
Fantastic... the new twinhan bda drivers seem to be working even better than the spectrum bda driver I tried earlier. Looking forward to the new features like recording and timeshifting..

Channel changing and navigation is the best of any tv app I have yet tried

nice work
nate
Thanks for the positive feedback sman. Glad it's working well for you.

QUOTE (sman @ Sep 7 2005, 01:08 AM)
I saw that twin han have released new BDA drivers so I installed them then gave DW 2 a try with the intervideo codec -wow!!! My picture is smooth!
Fantastic...
I'm working on VMR9, VMR9 Windowless, and VMR9 Renderless modes now so before long there's be plenty more options to try to get that last little bit of picture improvement.

Looking forward to the new features like recording and timeshifting..
Adding recording is well down the todo list since WebScheduler does all my recording. But you never know, someone else might want to implement it.
The plan for Timeshifting is to extend TSFileSource to create a timeshifting system that can timeshift the entire transport stream. So there's still a bit of work to be done there.

Channel changing and navigation is the best of any tv app I have yet tried
I agree, but then i don't use the mouse. After i've done the mouse stuff it will be fantastic.

One foot after the other, and onward we go. smile.gif
Dr.No
QUOTE (nate @ Sep 7 2005, 08:09 AM)
I agree, but then i don't use the mouse. After i've done the mouse stuff it will be fantastic.
I agree because I use the mouse as a remote.
What I like about this software is:
- It's free to use.
- There's support for the product.
- The ability to set separate filters for different media ie. one for MPEG-Audio and another for AC3 audio.
- The software is quite stable (haven't had it crash on me yet)
- Picture is quite stable (not much jitter).
- I can receive SBS in Sydney.

If it had mouse support then I would just settle on using this TV viewer.

The other features I've mentioned elsewhere (signal strength meter, Now and Next) are just nice to have, but the mouse remote is high on my feature list.
cricri
Hello,

I have a Pinnacle 310i DVB-T (hybrid tuner), under Win XP SP2, I could tune all the channels (living in France near Paris) by modifying the frequencies and bandwidths, but nothing is displayed except the OSD stuff ...
I have installed the mpeg2DecFilter as readden previously, also tried the DScaler, but still the same even after modifying the mediaTypes.xml files.
I have checked the logfile and no error.
I have also tried to change the desktop resolution to a more standard resolution ( 1024 x 768 instead of 1152 x 864), but no more luck ..

any help would be appreciated.

DigitalWatch starting
Build - v2, 0, 1, 3
Restoring last window position. x=0 y=0 width=1152 height=864
Restoring fullscreen state
Initialising DirectDraw
Found device: 0 "display" "Pilote d'affichage principal"
Found device: 65537 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9800 (Omega 2.5.44) "
Found device: 65537 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9800 (Omega 2.5.44) "
Creating DirectDrawScreen: 65537 "\\.\DISPLAY1" "RADEON 9800 (Omega 2.5.44) " monitor(0, 0, 1152, 864)
Loading OSD file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
Finished Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\OSD.xml
Initialising TVControl
Loading Keys file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
Finished Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\Keys.xml
Loading Keys from XML
Initialising DWGraph
Loading Decoders file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
Finished Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\Decoders.xml
Loading Media Types file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
Finished Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\MediaTypes.xml
Added Source - BDA
TVControl::Key - ENTREE (13)
TVControl Execute ' ExitMenu(-1) SetSource(BDA) '
TVControl::ExecuteGlobalCommand - ExitMenu(-1)
Initialising BDA Source
Loading DVBT Channels file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
Finished Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
Finished Loading DVBT Channels file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Channels.xml
Loading DVBT Frequency List file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
Finished Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
Finished Loading Frequency List file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\FrequencyList.xml
Loading BDA DVB-T Cards file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
Finished Loading XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
Card - Active
Pinnacle PCTV 310i BDA DVBT Tuner
@device:pnp:\\?\pci#ven_1131&dev_7133&subsys_002f11bd&rev_d0#3&61aaa01&0&68#{71985f48-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}\{3ff44ee5-8547-402a-94f3-d447f4d7c400}
Pinnacle PCTV 310i BDA Digital Capture
@device:pnp:\\?\pci#ven_1131&dev_7133&subsys_002f11bd&rev_d0#3&61aaa01&0&68#{fd0a5af4-b41d-11d2-9c95-00c04f7971e0}\{5bb3dbd0-9e1e-424c-9281-6b5e7109f100}
Tuner - Pinnacle PCTV 310i BDA DVBT Tuner
@device:pnp:\\?\pci#ven_1131&dev_7133&subsys_002f11bd&rev_d0#3&61aaa01&0&68#{71985f48-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}\{3ff44ee5-8547-402a-94f3-d447f4d7c400}
Finished Checking for new BDA DVB-T Cards
Saving XML file: D:\TV\TNT\DW-2.0.1.3\BDA_DVB-T\Cards.xml
Finished Initialising BDA Source
Playing BDA Source
Building Graph (474166, 8)
Stopping DW Graph
Finished Stopping DW Graph
Unloading Tuner
Finished Unloading Tuner
Cleaning up DW Graph
Finished Cleaning up DW Graph
Loading Tuner
Finished Loading Tuner
Adding Demux Pins
Creating pin: PID=160 Name="Video"
Creating pin: PID=80 Name="Audio"
Rendering stream of type "MPEG Audio" with decoder "MPEG Audio Decoder"
Finished Adding Demux Pins
Starting DW Graph
Reference Clock is "DW MPEG-2 Demultiplexer"
Finished Starting DW Graph
Finished Setting Channel
cricri
Forgot to tell that I can hear the sound wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.