Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What console do you own
DVB Owners Discussion Forum - dvbowners.com > dvbowners.com > General Chit Chat
Rob S
Out of interest, what console if any, do you own?
brent
The only console I have (and have ever had) is a Nintendo 64. I loved Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I've been meaning to get a Gamecube, but then I'd need a TV in my room, or maybe a new computer with S-Video in, hmmm...

What do you have Rob? Both?
Seph7
PC console emulators all the way for me most recent console i got is PS1 but just play all the old games on my PC through an emualtor.
BJReplay
QUOTE (Seph7 @ Jan 24 2005, 04:59 AM)
PC console emulators all the way for me most recent console i got is PS1 but just play all the old games on my PC through an emualtor.

Running MAME on the HTPC. Nothing like a bit of Galaga or Frogger or Asteroids or Moon Lander or...
arkay
QUOTE (BJReplay @ Jan 24 2005, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (Seph7 @ Jan 24 2005, 04:59 AM)

Running MAME on the HTPC. Nothing like a bit of Galaga or Frogger or Asteroids or Moon Lander or...

Hehe. I got Mame in a full size arcade cabinet (ex Streetfighter 2), refited with PC and 21" monitor. 2 joysticks and 6 buttons per player. Sweeeeeet smile.gif

Great at parties wink.gif Though my PS2 gets the most use (by my 3.5 year old)!!!

Cheers,
Arkay.
RiyoRum
I own a Xbox, the best console ever..
TomJerry
I have both PS2 and XBox, but i mostly prefer XBox..
CarniShow
I'm proud to say that i own both.... cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.