Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no more byremote.com.au or HIP?
DVB Owners Discussion Forum - dvbowners.com > Software > HIP
kuni
Hi,

Been away for awhile, and now my most favouritist, bestest remote control software has disappeared.

What happened?
btmi
My website got hacked via a SQL Injection attack and I had to pull it and I have not had any time to re-write the system to get it back online again (it will be a job for the holidays).

If anyone is looking for downloads send me a message....they are all still there just hiding for the moment.
kuni
QUOTE (btmi @ Dec 13 2011, 05:12 PM) *
My website got hacked via a SQL Injection attack and I had to pull it and I have not had any time to re-write the system to get it back online again (it will be a job for the holidays).

If anyone is looking for downloads send me a message....they are all still there just hiding for the moment.

Ok, thanks! Are you still developing HIP? Still the best remote software I've every used ;-)

btmi
thanks for the compliment. I am not working on it at the moment. It sort of all has to be rewritten from scratch to bring it into the 64-bit world we now live in which will take some time (something I don't have a lot of right now).
btmi
ByRemote is back online...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.