> NEW HIP Build 2.1.1.10 (Beta), Updated Remote Control Software
btmi
post Sep 22 2004, 11:06 AM
Post #1

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 185
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

With the assistance of Paul_AHB I have uploaded a new build of HIP (http://www.byremote.com.au/HIP/Download.htm) which has a number of small changes, fixes and improvements...

1) OSD
I have rewritten the OSD (again) and it now works pretty much as it should. There is also a new keyboard command ("On Screen Display") which will allow a keystroke through unmangled but will display the action title in the OSD.

This should be used in preference to assigning the same key to the command (which sends Hip into a loop).

Also if you want to Show the OSD and do nothing else, click the On Screen Display check box and use a Wait State command.

2) Fixes
There have been a number of small fixes including:
a) Keys not being automatically assigned if you start Hip and the highlighted application is not running
cool.gif Better handling of Repeated keys....if you press and hold a key on the keyboard, HLMSW will do a better job of translating the keys, but this is not full proof as some keys may get through in the small instant when Hip sends a translated key. This is not a big problem in reality as most remotes do not send repeated key commands.

I have had a request for more changes to the Tray popup list so that works more like other applications and this will be added in the near future.

One other point...the byremote web site will be down this Sunday (Sep 26) evening for about 8 hours just in case you are wondering!!

Comments, problems and suggestions here please!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2019 - 08:54 PM