> Post Icons, Q and A icons
paul_ahb
post Feb 14 2006, 08:34 AM
Post #1

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,030
Card: None

This forum has a lot of very usefull Question and Answer posts (as opposed to useless chitchat posts).

I would think that it would be usefull to be able to tag posts as Q, A? and A! (where Q is for a question, A? is a possible answer, and A! is a definete answer). This would make it easier to browse the forum for solutions to problems/questions.

I notice that there is a ? Iconwhich could be interpreted as a question, but I would personally like to see an A? and A! (or somehting like that).

This is just a suggestion, I don't even know if it is possible tongue.gif

Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rob S
post Feb 14 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #2

Forum Regular
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

You mean like this one?

I understand where you're coming from. I'm sure a lot of questions get re-asked as people don't like searching. What i would like to see is that if somebody has a question answered, they would add it to the Wiki.

As posted previoulsy, the wiki need some help. It needs a real re-org so that it can be useful. There is some good info there already. It would be good to have some more information, along the Q&A type lines in there.

I'll happily post another announcement to prompt people. Although in the end, it is still up to people to do this stuff themselves, which might be a bit harder.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 02:54 AM