Rob S
post Jul 8 2003, 11:42 PM
Post #1

Forum Regular
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

If you have any troubles, or want further forums created / modified, let us know here...

Also, let people know about this forum. The more people we have in this community the better for all of us...

Please feel free to contribute to the FAQ sections. You might find posts get deleted there, but they will have the information consolidated into the FAQ.

You can also personal message people on here. If you need something just PM me...

Outages might occur, but should be rare. So if you have problems connecting, its probably a reboot. Try again in a couple minutes.

Also take the time to update your Profile.

-- Rob
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Lloyd_*
post Jul 9 2003, 02:00 AM
Post #2

Guests

magicRob,
Thanx for setting up this board I think it will be a great help to all of us sifting through this new found "hobby" aka time passer, aka money waster, aka excuse not to pack the dishwasher.
Thanx
Lloyd biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Quasar_*
post Jul 9 2003, 09:23 AM
Post #3

Guests

Indeed. Plus I much prefer these kinds of boards over the DBA ones.

Now, to get the Visionplus community to migrate here....

+Quote Post
Guest_Zorg_*
post Jul 9 2003, 12:27 PM
Post #4

Guests

yes much nicer than the dba ones

+Quote Post
Guest_Xizor_*
post Jul 9 2003, 12:52 PM
Post #5

Guests

Yeah. I also dislike how the dba.org.au ones go blank after a cerain amount of inactivity. Need to go back to the site or forum index to get back in. Dunno if its just me but it happens at home and at work. They also seem quite slow too.

+Quote Post
Guest_Glenn_*
post Jul 9 2003, 04:54 PM
Post #6

Guests

biggrin.gif

Thanks Rob,

Nice to see somone offer up a service like this. It seems like a forum like this could easily grow into something bigger and better!

Anyway I've got my card but no PC to plug it into :? - how frustrating is that! I'll bee a keen observer until my PC show's up in a few days

Glenn

+Quote Post
Guest_FyKnight_*
post Jul 9 2003, 05:28 PM
Post #7

Guests

Xisor,

Yes! That annoys me so much! I'm glad it happens for others too.

It seems to be a lot worse in IE than in other browsers ... and the front page dba.org.au doesn't have the 'Forums' button in IE but it does in others. And sometimes when you post it's timed out and your post does not get through so you have to make sure you copy what you're about to post first. Hmmm maybe it's related to a setting in IE? Anyway...

{P^/

+Quote Post
Guest_HoffY_*
post Jul 11 2003, 10:27 AM
Post #8

Guests

Thanks for the board magicRob. no fan of DBA's forum layout a tall sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Bryllis_*
post Sep 7 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #9

Guests

I second all words of appreciation for this forum. Thank you Rob. I am new to these things, DTV Cards / Forums, so please bear with me. I have a Twinhan DVB-T card and did not see it mentioned when I registered, so perhaps this card needs to be added to the list.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 02:01 AM