4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Simple DTV Recorder - New release 6/3/04
Guest_dwkitchen_*
post May 19 2004, 07:22 AM
Post #61

Guests

hmmm....

Is it only me who tested the 8MHz version??

No, I tested it to and had exactly the same problems. I have already e-mailed them directly to Cropsy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_vietsoldier_*
post Jun 11 2004, 05:37 PM
Post #62

Guests

another recommendation would be that, when one is scheduling it alerts the person if the date and time of any program scheduled is in the past. Or corrects it to an appropriate date.

This is useful for when you are scheduling a weekly show and say you accidently left your computer off for one day. Because the next day when you turn on your computer the scheduler still has the previous day and does not increment like it normally would.

+Quote Post
Guest_Rexel99_*
post Dec 2 2004, 03:59 PM
Post #63

Guests

Just a bug I noticed, when Daylight savings switched in all the programmed schedule entries got an hour added to their times.

Another thing I would prefer is if the program didnt (or switched optionally) notify that it may still be running. If you have it in the startup and do a restart of windows (or after a power out) the program wont self run as it sits asking the 'are you sure you want to run it' query.

Rex.

+Quote Post
Guest_NguyenHuy_*
post Nov 13 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #64

Guests

I really want to try this program since Webscheduler seems not to work for me. Is there any working link to download your program please. All the links I found on this thread are dead

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 08:36 PM