> Win 7 Digital Driver
BoyInMelbourne
post Feb 12 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #1

Be nice to me, I am new.

Group: New Members
Member No.: 14,070
Card: None

Guys I need help, I spent three days looking for my old TwinhanDTV 7045A mind you that I have hardly used and when I installed the disc and program into my Windows 7 you guessed it, it requires Digital drivers to operate because the ones it has are not digital. I know its probably been talked about to death but Im pretty thick so I need help. Where do I get them and how do I install them. Thanks anyone for some help. James unsure.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
music_man1352000
post Feb 13 2011, 04:38 PM
Post #2

Participant

Member No.: 8,181
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

Try downloading the last build of DigitalTV from here. The latest drivers for your 7045 are in the \DigitalTV\drivers\7045\winxp\ directory. Don't know if they will work with Windows 7. You might get lucky with drivers on Microsoft Update.

+Quote Post
BoyInMelbourne
post Feb 14 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #3

Be nice to me, I am new.

QUOTE (music_man1352000 @ Feb 13 2011, 05:38 PM) *
Try downloading the last build of DigitalTV from here. The latest drivers for your 7045 are in the \DigitalTV\drivers\7045\winxp\ directory. Don't know if they will work with Windows 7. You might get lucky with drivers on Microsoft Update.

Thank you for your effort but the download in the link provided seems to be corrupted.It downloads to 5% then freezes and times out. Regards

+Quote Post
music_man1352000
post Feb 15 2011, 02:22 PM
Post #4

Participant

Try again - it got to 10MB for me before I canceled it. It might be temperamental, but it should work. If you really get stuck I'll see if I can post just the 7045a driver on Megaupload or similar...

+Quote Post
music_man1352000
post Feb 20 2011, 08:33 AM
Post #5

Participant

In case you are still having trouble, here are the 7045 drivers from the DigitalTV package...
Attached File(s)
Attached File  7045.zip ( 399.85K ) Number of downloads: 46

+Quote Post
BoyInMelbourne
post Feb 20 2011, 10:06 AM
Post #6

Be nice to me, I am new.

QUOTE (music_man1352000 @ Feb 20 2011, 09:33 AM) *
In case you are still having trouble, here are the 7045 drivers from the DigitalTV package...

Thats is fantastic thank you. I managed to download that file but all that comes up is the Media Player. Anyway now I will try your file and go from there. Thank you again

+Quote Post
BoyInMelbourne
post Feb 20 2011, 11:07 AM
Post #7

Be nice to me, I am new.

Hi again Music Man, I feel now that Ive become a total nuisance. Anyway just to let you know I copied your file,extracted it into my Twinhan program folder,looked for the 7045 file,opened that, double clicked on the THsetup64 file and then 'run',' closed everything and started Twinham but the same box comes up advising 'Çannot support the card or driver'. I think I have done everything in order and I'm about ready to drive my car over it. Thats the fill in. Thanks

+Quote Post
music_man1352000
post Feb 21 2011, 04:49 PM
Post #8

Participant

QUOTE (BoyInMelbourne @ Feb 20 2011, 02:07 PM) *
Hi again Music Man, I feel now that Ive become a total nuisance. Anyway just to let you know I copied your file,extracted it into my Twinhan program folder,looked for the 7045 file,opened that, double clicked on the THsetup64 file and then 'run',' closed everything and started Twinham but the same box comes up advising 'Çannot support the card or driver'. I think I have done everything in order and I'm about ready to drive my car over it. Thats the fill in. Thanks

Did you try loading the drivers manually?
Go to device manager, find the tuner (will probably have a yellow exclamation mark), right click, update driver, "no, not this time", install from a specific location, tick include this location in the search and select the folder that I uploaded for you, then click next. Might not work considering that the driver is meant for XP 64, but you never know.

Like I said earlier, your only other option may be Microsoft update. If you take the custom update option when you visit update.microsoft.com it might come up with drivers under one of the optional categories on the left hand side (I think it is called "hardware" or "drivers").

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 06:18 AM