IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Analog Has No Sound....., DNTV LIVE PRO problem
Guest_Ic3man_*
post Mar 5 2006, 07:07 PM
Post #1

Guests

Okay.. i have had no success. I decided i wanted to listen to radio.. It tunes all the channels.. It finds everything i need..
When i got to play it in dntv or powercinema etc.. there is no sound it tunes fine.. It also tunes to analog tv.. but alas no sound.. I have sound with digital dntv but no sound with analog help..
I've tried updating the drivers. I've tried changing the analog capture device from the realtek line in to the analog dntv tuner listing.
HEEELPPPP..

Any help would be great.
cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
renura
post Mar 5 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 38
Card: None

QUOTE (Ic3man @ Mar 5 2006, 08:07 PM) *
Okay.. i have had no success. I decided i wanted to listen to radio.. It tunes all the channels.. It finds everything i need..
When i got to play it in dntv or powercinema etc.. there is no sound it tunes fine.. It also tunes to analog tv.. but alas no sound.. I have sound with digital dntv but no sound with analog help..
I've tried updating the drivers. I've tried changing the analog capture device from the realtek line in to the analog dntv tuner listing.
HEEELPPPP..

Any help would be great.
cheers

Have you connected the audio cable provided, FM Radio and analogue TV require the audio cable to be connected and whatever input you use (eg CD) to be selected smile.gif

--------------------
Renura Enterprises Pty Ltd - Owner of DigitalNow and MediaNow- Importers, Distributors and Retailers of Digital TV and other Digital Multimedia Solutions

+Quote Post
DavoNogo
post Mar 6 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #3

Forum Regular

Member No.: 2,804
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

Guess it would be helpful if you said you need to plug the audio cable into the user's soundcard or onboard sound solution wink.gif

+Quote Post
renura
post Mar 6 2006, 09:44 AM
Post #4

Enthusiast

Member No.: 38
Card: None

Each customer is advised directly as follows smile.gif
The installation CD contains a software manual, QIG and readme files to help you with setup. Power Cinema 4 is also included for those that wish to use the analogue TV/input functionality of the card. Please note that you will need to connect the provided audio cable (between the card and your MB/sound card audio input) to listen to FM Radio

--------------------
Renura Enterprises Pty Ltd - Owner of DigitalNow and MediaNow- Importers, Distributors and Retailers of Digital TV and other Digital Multimedia Solutions

+Quote Post
Guest_Ic3man_*
post Mar 6 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #5

Guests

thankyou.. at least now there is a topic.. i was using the audio connector but now i guess dntv comes first smile.gif
thanks for all the replies.. although it would be better if there wasn't an audio connector.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 10:10 AM