> EPG not finding ABC or SBS data
Fraser
post Jun 22 2014, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Participant

Group: New Members
Member No.: 14,838
Card: DNTV Live Dual Hybrid PCIe S2

Hi folks....I posted this on the webscheduler forum but got no response...then I saw your forum and think it is just an EPG issue as I can get the channels to watch, I just can't get the EPG data for ABC or SBS. I use to get this info but not now so not sure what has changed. Below is copy of the previous post:

Hi Folks
Not sure if this is the right forum, please redirect me if needbe. I am running DNTV Scheduler Pro and don't use it very often. At the moment my EPG is only part complete. All but the ABC and SBS channels have EPG data. When I go to Match channel with EPG data there is no ABC or SBS channels to match to. I also have "DIGITALTV" installed and there I am getting several ABC 1 channels with the EPG appearing on one and not others. Would this be caused by the changeover of digital frequencies? and can you suggest how to fix? I have put a small snip of what the EPG looks like (ie showing I am getting EPG data for some channels but not ABC in the case shown)

Also, My version of DNTV Scheduler Pro would be very old, but I can't even see where the version number lives or how to check for updates so any help there would be great as well, assuming there are updates of course.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  DNTV_epg.JPG ( 47.71K ) Number of downloads: 1

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
frednerk33
post Jun 22 2014, 07:19 PM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Member No.: 4,667
Card: DNTV TinyTwin USB

QUOTE (Fraser @ Jun 22 2014, 06:13 PM) *
My version of DNTV Scheduler Pro would be very old

I wonder if it could be something like this (in Adelaide): http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?showtopic=12381

You don't mention your city.

+Quote Post
Fraser
post Jun 23 2014, 04:47 PM
Post #3

Participant

QUOTE (frednerk33 @ Jun 22 2014, 07:19 PM) *
I wonder if it could be something like this (in Adelaide): http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?showtopic=12381

You don't mention your city.

Thanks frednerk....but I am actually picking up the channels OK.......its is just the epg information that isn't available, so I suspect my data source for the EPG (which is the standard default....ie I haven't change any settings). I am in Malua Bay NSW (which is near Batemans Bay on the South Coast of NSW directly east of Canberra.....approx 4 hours drive south of Sydney).

+Quote Post
frednerk33
post Jun 23 2014, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Forum Regular

Member No.: 4,667
Card: DNTV TinyTwin USB

OK. I use IceTV.

+Quote Post
Fraser
post Jun 28 2014, 01:43 PM
Post #5

Participant

This issue is resolved by manually scanning for the missing channels and then matching channels....Thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 10:42 AM