skysailor
post Jan 16 2006, 07:46 PM
Post #1

Participant

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,686
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

I have a suggestion for DNTV Live!
When switching between full screen and windowed mode DNTV Live! remembers the window size and location. If you exit DNTV Live! while in windowed mode it will restart in windowed mode in the same place and position. This is as expected.
If, however, you exit DNTV Live! while in full screen it will start again in full screen (which is fine) but when you switch to windowed mode it has forgotten what size window you were using and displays a window that is full screen. This is VERY annoying. I have to make sure I exit while in windowed mode or the window size is forgotten and I have to set it up all over again.

Also why does the OtherOptions/About menu get removed when in TV mode?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
renura
post Jan 16 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Enthusiast

Member No.: 38
Card: None

I have a suggestion for DNTV Live!
Thank you for you suggestion, will think about that.

Also why does the OtherOptions/About menu get removed when in TV mode?
Because the window can be resized into any dimension whatever and it would not be possible or indeed useful to keep the menu for all sizes, the alternative would be to have a limit to the window size, but I am sure lots of users would not like that. You can of course use the right click menu, no matter what the size of the window is.

Cheers

Renura

--------------------
Renura Enterprises Pty Ltd - Owner of DigitalNow and MediaNow- Importers, Distributors and Retailers of Digital TV and other Digital Multimedia Solutions

+Quote Post
DavoNogo
post Jan 16 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #3

Forum Regular

Member No.: 2,804
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

I noted that ever since they removed the keyboard/graphical interface when in Window mode. It's just something you'll have to get used to for the time being, to make sure you restore it to Window mode prior to closing DNTV Live!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 10:05 AM