> Dntv Live Question
MichaelPine
post Jan 7 2006, 09:56 AM
Post #1

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,640
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

a question, my wife is hassling me about fast forward and rewind on both DVD playback in DNTV Live and also on a recording, I have the Forward and Rewind set on the remote, but what does the stepping do ?

I would like to be able to just press Forward and have it continue on fast forward until say the play button is pressed again, but I cant work out what the stepping forward does.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Mcrackn_*
post Jan 7 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (MichaelPine @ Jan 7 2006, 10:56 AM) *
a question, my wife is hassling me about fast forward and rewind on both DVD playback in DNTV Live and also on a recording, I have the Forward and Rewind set on the remote, but what does the stepping do ?

I would like to be able to just press Forward and have it continue on fast forward until say the play button is pressed again, but I cant work out what the stepping forward does.

In the configuration under DVD/Media Settings you can set an amount of time for it to skip forward/rewind. I have mine set to fast forward 30 seconds and rewind 5, works well for me smile.gif Think of it more like skipping chapters on a DVD (digital) and not like fastforwarding on a vcr (analogue)

+Quote Post
MichaelPine
post Jan 7 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #3

Forum Regular

Member No.: 2,640

QUOTE (Mcrackn @ Jan 7 2006, 03:10 PM) *
QUOTE (MichaelPine @ Jan 7 2006, 10:56 AM) *

In the configuration under DVD/Media Settings you can set an amount of time for it to skip forward/rewind. I have mine set to fast forward 30 seconds and rewind 5, works well for me smile.gif Think of it more like skipping chapters on a DVD (digital) and not like fastforwarding on a vcr (analogue)

Yep, I realise this and I have this setup for mine as well, funnily enough, but what does the "step forward" do, it is the third option under the play position sub menu, it does not seem to do anything. that I can make sense of anyway.

+Quote Post
DavoNogo
post Jan 7 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #4

Forum Regular

Member No.: 2,804

Isn't it supposed to step forward a frame when in DVD playback mode?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2018 - 05:36 PM