IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Accent Case HT510 & HT540
Guest_richardj_*
post Jun 30 2005, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Guests

Saw this cruisin' the web....they don't look too bad!
Supposed to be out in June apparently.
http://www.arisetec.com/

I like the hidden usb/firewire/card reader at the front.
Wonder if the cd drive door is a hinge opening?
Very interesting internal design - still trying to get my head around it.

Looks good though....hope it comes here.....wonder what the price will be???

Cheers
Richard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daniel
post Jul 1 2005, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 180
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

they look alright. i've got one of the older HT200B cases which looks great from the outside and works really well in my home theatre setup. only problem i found is they are not nearly as nice to work with as something like an all aluminium lian li case which are much nicer on the inside. the cover, which looks like the HT540 one and wraps around 3 sides of the case, is a bit of a dog to get on and off. but once its all setup i suppose it doesn't really matter as long as it looks and performs well.

EDIT: if your interested in cases check out this fancy looking silverstone case with an lcd: Silverstone LC18

+Quote Post
Guest_richardj_*
post Jul 1 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (daniel @ Jul 1 2005, 11:14 AM)
they look alright. i've got one of the older HT200B cases which looks great from the outside and works really well in my home theatre setup. only problem i found is they are not nearly as nice to work with as something like an all aluminium lian li case which are much nicer on the inside. the cover, which looks like the HT540 one and wraps around 3 sides of the case, is a bit of a dog to get on and off. but once its all setup i suppose it doesn't really matter as long as it looks and performs well.

EDIT: if your interested in cases check out this fancy looking silverstone case with an lcd: Silverstone LC18

Thanks Daniel - that Silverstone case looks sweet. Won't be cheap though with that lcd display. Hopefully has the nice cd drive bay door opening like the LC11.
Have to wait & see the video from 3dgameman.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th November 2018 - 05:09 PM