IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WinDTV forgets last channel at shutdown.
Guest_smoothchat_*
post Jul 9 2003, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Guests

If I use the channel list on the setup screen to choose a channel, windtv doesn't startup with that channel. I have to laboriously cycle through to the channel I want otherwise it doesn't remember when it reloads.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Xizor_*
post Jul 9 2003, 12:46 PM
Post #2

Guests

I can't even change channels in WinDTV. If i try it just goes either blank or back to the WinDTV screen (usually the latter) and the application basically dies. Most of the time, if i restarted the application it will start up with the new channel. However this doesn't seem to work sometimes either. I can't tell if 9HD or 10HD work because i can't get WinTV to start the damn channel!

I'm gonna rip out my analogue card tonight, completely uninstall it, then reinstall the digital card, WinDTV, DigiBox, then PowerDVD 5 (dunno if that makes any difference, i heard it has better mpeg2 codecs if that affects WinDTV at all).

Not being able to change channels is a huge problem, which means i dunno if i can receive 9HD or 10HD! DigiBox won't play any channels when i enter them in at this point. Hoping i have better luck tonight after wiping the slate clean.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 04:54 AM