> Looking for a HDTV capture card
sjaeger172004
post Feb 10 2009, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Be nice to me, I am new.

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11,829
Card: None

Hi I am new to the dvb world I was wondering if anyone could help me with a recommendation on a HDTV Recording PCI card (as I only have PCI NOT PCI Express) I am currently looking at getting the Dvico FusionHDTV Dual Digital 4 Revision 2 as a friend has recommend it as he has 1. It would have to be able to record 2 HD channels at the same time easy to navigate software, remote, be able to work with Windows 7 Beta as I am using it dual booted with Win XP and I would like it to work with Linux(but not as a must) and must be able to buy easily in Australia

Thank you,

Your Sincerely

sjaeger172004
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
frednerk33
post Feb 10 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Group: New Members
Member No.: 4,667
Card: DNTV TinyTwin USB

QUOTE (sjaeger172004 @ Feb 10 2009, 07:35 PM) *
Hi I am new to the dvb world I was wondering if anyone could help me with a recommendation on a HDTV Recording PCI card (as I only have PCI NOT PCI Express) I am currently looking at getting the Dvico FusionHDTV Dual Digital 4 Revision 2 as a friend has recommend it as he has 1. It would have to be able to record 2 HD channels at the same time easy to navigate software, remote, be able to work with Windows 7 Beta as I am using it dual booted with Win XP and I would like it to work with Linux(but not as a must) and must be able to buy easily in Australia

I have a TinyTwin USB twin HD received from DigitalNow and could not be happier with that and webscheduler. Just make sure you have a reasonable enough spec box whatever you do. ie nothing less than an AMD3500 was what I found from myexperience. And lots of SATA disk space, and suffifuent dual channel memory.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 09:50 AM