> Bda Tvlibrary, BDA TvLibrary for developers
drewdb
post Jan 17 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #81

Participant

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,473
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

I didn't have the app infront of me. there is a button called "Timeshift" and "Timeshift.ts". for me, i had to add an IVideoWindow to the build graph section. I have a dvbt card so i used the "TvCardDVBT" put the handle to the form or add another picturebox. I think that I remember Frodo saying that it should already play but I couldn't get it to happen either. I did get it to record but i can't remember how now. I am using a very different way to record now in the graph. hope this helps. i don't think that Frodo is supporting this anymore. not sure though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_CaptainIglo_*
post Jan 17 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #82

Guests

QUOTE (drewdb @ Jan 17 2007, 10:45 AM) *
for me, i had to add an IVideoWindow to the build graph section. I have a dvbt card so i used the "TvCardDVBT" put the handle to the form or add another picturebox. I think that I remember Frodo saying that it should already play but I couldn't get it to happen either.

Where is this section, I didn't find anything...

I did get it to record but i can't remember how now. I am using a very different way to record now in the graph. hope this helps. i don't think that Frodo is supporting this anymore. not sure though.

Could you explan it for me, if you had a little bit time, please? Or could you maybe post your Project so that i can look at it? Sorry that I'm so annoying, but I need this for my diploma work and currently I'm standing at the DVB problem...

+Quote Post
drewdb
post Jan 18 2007, 07:39 AM
Post #83

Participant

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,473
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

sorry for my vagueness, i havn't used this library for awhile.

do a search for TvCardDVBT if you have a dvbt card or TvCardDVBS if you have a dvbs card.

have a look at this url. this is the directshow.net library that this library has utilised.
there is a sample called dtvviewer. this doesn't record but should give you an easier bass to understand the graph building process.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=136334

hope this helps.

+Quote Post
Guest_Virginie0818_*
post Feb 26 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #84

Guests

Hi All,

I'm new member of this forum. And I'm very lucky to find this topic, which include so many information that I need.
Thank you all. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

However one more thing I want to know is about digital teletext. I really know nothing about teletext. I saw there is teletext support in this library, but I don't know how to use it... (I also know nothing about c#...) I cannot find teletext sample in TestApp. Could anyone help me out? Any reply would be very helpful to me.

Many Thanks~~

Virginie.

+Quote Post
Guest_Frodo_*
post Feb 27 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #85

Guests

The TvLibrary is currently hosted at mediaportal

http://www.team-mediaportal.com
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/TV-Engine_0.3

+Quote Post
Guest_dvbsfreak_*
post Oct 1 2007, 04:01 AM
Post #86

Guests

Hello frodo
big thanks for this great Library. From your TVLibrary Project I have learned very much about bda and filter programming.

I have tested around with the latest library downloaded from the svn at mediaportal.

But I'm having big Problems with tuning channels with your Testapp and my OwnTestapp. Every time i tune to a
DVBS Channel on my KNC Card everything works fine until I set the PMTPid to an other value then -1.

Everytime the PMT is > 0 _tsFilterInterface.PmtGetPMTData call in the TvDvbChannel Class never returns.

Here My Test Code to tune with your Library :

TvCardCollection _tuners = null;
ITvSubChannel t;
ITVCard _tuner = null;
DVBSChannel tuneto = null;

InitializeComponent();

_tuners = new TvCardCollection();

_tuner = (ITVCard)_tuners.Cards[0];
_tuner.CamType = CamType.Default;
((TvCardDvbBase)_tuner).BuildGraph();
tuneto = new DVBSChannel();
tuneto.Frequency = 12187000;
tuneto.TransportId = 1089;
tuneto.ServiceId = 12060;
tuneto.SymbolRate = 27500;
//tuneto.InnerFecRate = DirectShowLib.BDA.BinaryConvolutionCodeRate.Rate3_4;
tuneto.BandType = BandType.Universal;
tuneto.DisEqc = DisEqcType.None;
tuneto.ModulationType = DirectShowLib.BDA.ModulationType.ModNotSet;
tuneto.SatelliteIndex = -1;
tuneto.NetworkId = 1;
tuneto.FreeToAir = true;
tuneto.Name = "VOX";
tuneto.IsTv = true;
tuneto.PcrPid = 167;// -1;
tuneto.PmtPid = 47; //-1;

tuneto.Polarisation = DirectShowLib.BDA.Polarisation.LinearH;
lock (this)
{

t = _tuner.Tune(0, (IChannel)tuneto);
}

If I set PmtPid to -1 Everything works fine but if I put in the right pid the _tsFilterInterface.PmtGetPMTData in the SendPmtToCam function never returns. Same happens when I use your TestApp and select a Channel in the Listview after Scanning. If I debug MP TvServer everthing works fine and the call to PmtGetPMTData returns within a second.

Hope you understand what I mean, its difficult to me to explain it in a foreign language.

Best regards.

Edit: It seems the Problem is Calling the PmtGetPMTData Function from within the PMT Callback. This blocks and crashes the hole analyser filter. But why does this work from TVService and not from an Forms bases app??

+Quote Post
Guest_aeoth_*
post Nov 17 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #87

Guests

I seem to be doing something majorly wrong with this..I can't get the TestApp to run...I get an exception on line 294 of BusinessLayer.cs (SqlBuilder sb = new SqlBuilder(Gentle.Framework.StatementType.Select, typeof(Setting))wink.gif,.... "The type initializer for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' threw an exception."

Or when I add the libraries to my own test application, "TvCardCollection cardCollection = new TvCardCollection();" results in the application immediately shutting down, unless I encapsulate it in a try/catch block. It doesn't throw an error, just closes!

I know I'm probably doing the "I'm the newbie, look at me ask obvious questions" dance, but I'll try to be polite/patient wink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_dipitlow_*
post Nov 13 2008, 02:05 AM
Post #88

Guests

Hello,

where can I download the TVLibrary now? I can't find it on media-portal.com nor does the link on the first post work... please help this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

EDIT: Ok so I finally figured out that the TVLibrary is supposed to be in the media-portal SVN. But the link to the SVN is not working.

http://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/Med.../MediaPortalSVN

and the link to the SVN is: https://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/svn...runk/TvEngine3/

It is not there anymore. Would be someone so kind to upload it somewhere or tell me where to find the source?

+Quote Post
Kaydiefenthal
post Nov 28 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #89

Be nice to me, I am new.

Group: New Members
Member No.: 8,769
Card: Nova DVB-t

i think you need a svn client

i use torrtoise svn and with this tool you can connect to the source server and you can download the source for each source revision

+Quote Post
mpbejo
post Dec 13 2008, 02:17 AM
Post #90

Be nice to me, I am new.

Member No.: 11,516
Card: TerraTec Cinergy Hybrid USB XS

I downloaded the tvlibrary from https://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/svn...runk/TvEngine3/ using Tortoise SVN using Visual Studio 2008 Standard Ed. I compiled the library, now I am tryng to use the TestApp sample but I have this error whe I execute:
FileNotFoundException was unhandled
files not found
Gentle.Config
Gentle.Provider.MySQL.dll
Gentle.Provider.SQLServer.dll

this on line: throw new System.IO.FileNotFoundExecption("Files not Found:" + filesNotFound);

in the file BusinessLayer.cs

Somebody could tell me why and what to do?
Thank You very much for support
Best Regards
Marco

+Quote Post
vishalp
post Feb 13 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #91

Be nice to me, I am new.

Member No.: 11,842
Card: None

QUOTE (bear @ Aug 14 2006, 11:46 PM) *
Yes, it seems that the TSReader.ax may have been the filter that was needed to be registered although with the old testapp I have, I now get other errors when trying to scan. sad.gif

I can't Download the Above zip file. Is it removed?

+Quote Post
zzzins
post Oct 7 2009, 07:58 AM
Post #92

Be nice to me, I am new.

Member No.: 12,592

Can anyone help out a newbie? Really want to use these classes in a VB.NET application I'm writting but cannot seem to import the dll's into my project. Can anyone offer advice as to what I need to add a reference to to be able to handle tuning and collecting streams from a dvb-s adaptor? I'm using Visual Studio 2008 and have downloaded both the TVEngine2 and TVEngine3 libraries. Very happy to share my code once I've got it working but just cannot seem to get over the first hurdle here!!!

+Quote Post
carXJY
post Mar 11 2011, 10:04 AM
Post #93

Be nice to me, I am new.

Member No.: 14,134

Does any one still using/developing this library? I am currently doing a project and need a way to access the frame/picture capture by TV Tuner. I have this TV card: HVR-2250 was playing around with this TVLibrary. I could not get the TestApp working with my card. When I run the TestApp, in the Tv card drop box does detect my card as a analog Tuner. But I can find a way to tune it. I got zero channels. Can someone please help? I will really appreciate.

+Quote Post
NZ Steve
post Mar 16 2011, 06:47 AM
Post #94

Participant

Member No.: 11,797

QUOTE (carXJY @ Mar 11 2011, 01:04 PM) *
Does any one still using/developing this library? I am currently doing a project and need a way to access the frame/picture capture by TV Tuner. I have this TV card: HVR-2250 was playing around with this TVLibrary. I could not get the TestApp working with my card. When I run the TestApp, in the Tv card drop box does detect my card as a analog Tuner. But I can find a way to tune it. I got zero channels. Can someone please help? I will really appreciate.
You could try using DirectShowLib from Sourceforge.

That has a code sample that receives DVB-S and T and you could modify it's graph to use the SampleGrabber to get the frames. There is another code sample in the package that uses the sample grabber.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2018 - 07:29 AM