> next version, more Aus channels coming, it'll be harder to see/use
frednerk33
post Jan 18 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #1

Forum Regular

Group: New Members
Member No.: 4,667
Card: DNTV TinyTwin USB

I'd happily pay for a new version of WebScheduler since it's one of the 2 best tools I've ever bought (the other being VideoReDo). Just looking forward to some of the features discussed in the forums.

I've a widescreen monitor, but now with new Aus Freeview channels coming there'll be a lot of channels to fit across the screen and with my bad eyes and need for large fonts that's going to be problematic.

How about some sort of new easy-to-use layout to cater for so many channels ?

Say keep the existing nice summary "Show EPG" page with everything on it (I use shortcuts to it), and also add a set of configurable "tabs" each to contain configurable groups-of-channels (eg ABC channels) which can be in a larger font by default ? One click and up they all come. It'd be nice to have a configurable larger default font for the pop-up-window when adding a new recording. By configurable, I mean in a config screen rather than editing CSS files etc.

Alternatively if it were possible to have a window into the "Show EPG", similar to google maps where you could have a little hand to grab and drag around the EPG window (and the row/column headings "matchingly slided" too), then wouldn't that be nice.

Other suggestions for alternate layouts more than welcome, you get the drift, as it'll become needed into the future.

Thanks. unsure.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2018 - 12:31 AM