> How To HipSend ENTER
BTJustice
post Jul 23 2008, 04:00 AM
Post #1

Participant

Group: New Members
Member No.: 10,351
Card: None

Some STBs require one to press ENTER or OK on their STB remote after pressing the channel number they want to go to. So for HipSend, what would the proper command be? I have tried the following when using HipSend to add values to the Alternate Input section...

HipSend ENTER
HipSend OK

Neither work and come back as ***Values do not Match*** which I assume is due to trying to HipSend more than one key.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
btmi
post Jul 23 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 185
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

Hip will respond to anything sent to it so long as you have created an action for it.

You can send non-numeric values to Hip with HipSend, but each letter is treated by Hip as a separate command and so what you are effectively sending is:
HipSend E
HipSend N
HipSend T
HipSend E
HipSend R

So if you want to create an ENTER action for the letter E, you could send a command like HipSend 1233E.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BTJustice
post Jul 23 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #3

Participant

Group: New Members
Member No.: 10,351
Card: None

I am a little confused. In HIP, I added the ENTER key on my STB remote in IR Commands and I added OK for the MCE remote on the main window. I am just trying to figure a way to when I hit 3 0 2 OK on the MCE remote that it uses 3 0 2 ENTER based on the STB remote.

Like when I press OK on the MCE remote that HIP sees that ENTER on the STB remote is needed when blasting from the beanbag to the STB.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 01:37 PM