IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tsfilesource 2.1.1.8, Lost some abilities
Guest_budge31_*
post Feb 15 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Guests

Hey Bear, I seem to have lost the ability to bring up the TSFilesource properties using the the /P switch in DVBqtoMPG.exe.
It also seems I can't bring up the properties when I am playing a .TS file with DVRView. I used to hit I for information and Q or W (can't remember which) for the TSFileSource properties sheet. I have tried re-registering the TSFileSource.ax (2.1.1.8) but no dice. sad.gif
What have I done wrong?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bear
post Feb 15 2006, 05:40 PM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 808
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

hmm...

I think I know what may be wrong,

I don't think I have updated the DVBQtoMPG's ITSFileSource Interface with the latest release. Will look at fixing this and posting a new version soon.

As far as my unofficial version of DVRview, it will be in the same boat. Do you have a need to access the properties page from within DVRview? I ask this as DVRview is not my project and I now don't want to keep posting un-official versions everywhere as it just confuses everyone.

+Quote Post
Guest_budge31_*
post Feb 15 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #3

Guests

No, not too worried about DVRView. More worried about the non functioning /P as I have been recording in TS Full and converting to SD with AC3 mpegs for TV, but leaving the HD on my PC for watching there. I will just switch back to TS-Mux recordings till this is sorted.
Cheers Bear.

+Quote Post
bear
post Feb 15 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #4

Forum Regular

Ok,

Yes I found a bug that I had put into the TSFileSource filter's property page when I was doing some testing but I had not made a mental note to remove it at the time so my mistake. dry.gif

I will update the filter with the fix, I'm just looking at fixing another bug I've since come across ATM so it should be uploaded later tonight.

+Quote Post
Guest_budge31_*
post Feb 15 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #5

Guests

No problem, thats why we test I guess. I am a little surprised more people haven't started using DVBQtoMPG because it really does the job.

+Quote Post
bear
post Feb 15 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #6

Forum Regular

I am a little surprised more people haven't started using DVBQtoMPG because it really does the job.

I'm just happy that your finding it useful, the more people that use it the more people that will notice it, its just the law of the "software" jungle I think.

I have uploaded the new version that should fix the property page issue. See the first post for the website download.

Until the site is updated see below.

+Quote Post
Guest_budge31_*
post Feb 16 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #7

Guests

Cheers mate thats fixed it.

+Quote Post
BigH
post Feb 16 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #8

Forum Regular

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (budge31 @ Feb 15 2006, 05:31 PM) *
. . . I am a little surprised more people haven't started using DVBQtoMPG because it really does the job.
Maybe more people would use DVBQtoMPG if they knew what it does? What does DVBQtoMPG do?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_budge31_*
post Feb 16 2006, 10:39 AM
Post #9

Guests

It allows you to convert from .TS to .mpg while the file is still recording. Basically kick off a recording in Webscheduler, drag and drop the file onto a modified executable shortcut, and it will convert it to am mpg file. There is also a switch to compress the file down to about 60% of its original size - all while the original file is still recording.

It would probably be of more interest to people who are upset by the dropping of Mpeg-mux recording in Webscheduler and want to keep using new versions of Webscheduler.

Bear is also considering developing an app that automatically kicks it all off for you if he get enuff interest in it.

+Quote Post
Guest_chuckles922003_*
post Feb 16 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #10

Guests

Whilst not new to Webscheduler & some of the associated apps, I am a complete novice when it comes to filters & installing and operating them.

I tried to get DVBQtoMPG working but kept getting messages about missing filters. Would prefer to record in TS mode so as to get AC3.

Could someone list the filters required to get it working & some hints/pointers to getting the filters - maybe a "preferred" filters list?

Thanks

+Quote Post
Guest_budge31_*
post Feb 16 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #11

Guests

QUOTE (chuckles922003 @ Feb 16 2006, 12:38 PM) *
Whilst not new to Webscheduler & some of the associated apps, I am a complete novice when it comes to filters & installing and operating them.

I tried to get DVBQtoMPG working but kept getting messages about missing filters. Would prefer to record in TS mode so as to get AC3.

Could someone list the filters required to get it working & some hints/pointers to getting the filters - maybe a "preferred" filters list?

Thanks

Have a look at this post - http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?showtopic=5496

This has virtually all the info you need, and if there is something you dont understand or are having trouble with, just ask another question. Someone should help you out.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st March 2019 - 09:16 AM