> DigitalWatch 0.70
adrian_sm
post Jun 24 2004, 01:13 PM
Post #221

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 544
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

Has anyone been able to get digitalwatch runnin on a second monitor?  Im using the second monitor as extended desktop.  Everytime I drag it over to the 2nd monitor it shows nothing just black in the digitalwatch box.  ...

Im using the intervideo codec and have a Gigabyte Radeon 9200

I have been using a dual monitor set-up, as an extended desktop successfully. But I have interlace problems. So if I am watching sports or anything for a long time, I will switch back to single monitor mode.

I am using an old Radeon 7200, if anyone was curious.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_DosMaster_*
post Jun 24 2004, 05:05 PM
Post #222

Guests

I found a solution to get the intervideo codec working with my dual monitor setup, if I disable DXVA for the intervideo codec the picture works fo the 2nd Monitor in extended desktop. Also thanks for the help and yes the cyberlink codec works even with dxva enabled, but with that codec the picture in digital watch pauses after a while.

+Quote Post
Guest_DosMaster_*
post Jun 25 2004, 02:48 PM
Post #223

Guests

I found out why the cyberlink codec works with multiple monitor setups, it seems that when you enable two monitors hardware DXVA acceleration doesnt work which is why digitalwatch works on the second monitor. Perhaps this is why some of you are getting interlacing problems.

+Quote Post
Guest_vswtan_*
post Jul 24 2004, 07:56 PM
Post #224

Guests

hi guys,
after installing DBA digital watch with the spectrum diver, the current and next information is gone. How do I get it back?
Thanks

+Quote Post
Guest_oscillatory_*
post Jul 24 2004, 09:07 PM
Post #225

Guests

QUOTE (vswtan @ Jul 24 2004, 07:56 PM)
after installing DBA digital watch with the spectrum diver, the current and next information is gone. How do I get it back?

I think the current version of BDA Digitalwatch does not support presentation of Now and Next information. No doubt nate has it planned for a future release though. There's some discussion about the planned future version here.

+Quote Post
Guest_hdkhang_*
post Aug 11 2004, 10:49 AM
Post #226

Guests

There is just so much reading to this DigitalWatch,

Excuse me if this question has been asked before but it never showed up in any searches.

Is it possible to get DigitalWatch to work with the Kworld V-Stream cards? Has anyone accomplished this?

Thanks in advance guys, and thanks for such great work... I'm at work atm, with Olympics around the corner I want to be able to get my digital tv setup working and scheduled recording by the time it comes around (this Friday, a big ask I know, but I'm desperate).

Cheers...
Duy-Khang Hoang

+Quote Post
darro
post Aug 11 2004, 10:56 AM
Post #227

Forum Regular

Group: FAQ Maintainer
Member No.: 168
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

Hate to be the one to break it to you Duy-Khang.

DW is written against the Visionplus SDK. There is a test version for BDA drivers, but as mentioned here in the FAQ, and in the post about webscheduler, the K-World drivers are not BDA compliant.

They probably should not be called BDA drivers, as they only do half the job

Cheers
Darren

+Quote Post
Guest_hdkhang_*
post Aug 11 2004, 11:05 AM
Post #228

Guests

Thanks for the speedy reply Darren, much appreciated...

I managed to get Webscheduler to work somewhat, although channel scanning was a nightmare, it would only lock onto the one frequency at a time so as a last resort I will lock it into channel 7 and set it up to record some of the olympic events/ceremonies/roy&hg stuff... it would be nice if Kworld would release proper BDA drivers... I kinda suspected something funny when I couldn't get the BDAsample thingo to work.... oh wells...

Thanks once again...

Cheers...
Duy-Khang Hoang

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 01:45 PM