IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DW over network?
Guest_radio tech_*
post Mar 28 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #1

Guests

I may have confused myself, but is there a way to 'stream' TV over a LAN? Is this what the 'dsnetwork' function is for.. if so, is there a guide to doing this?

Cheers
Noob
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bear
post Mar 29 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 808
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

See here for starters. There have been some users who have already asked the question in the thread. Most users just file share captures over their network rather than broadcast using DSNetwork.

+Quote Post
Guest_radio tech_*
post Mar 29 2008, 01:22 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (bear @ Mar 29 2008, 12:28 AM) *
See here for starters. There have been some users who have already asked the question in the thread. Most users just file share captures over their network rather than broadcast using DSNetwork.

My apologies for starting a new thread, I swear I spent a good amount of time searchin (here and google) but didn't really find much (apart from an onl solutuion using VLC and an older version of WS)

Thanks for that, After a quick think I thought a really simple solution would be to start a capture then watch the file file using VLC whilst it is still recording, but the video and audio is jumpy when I do that. I think i'll just have to be patient and wait till the captures finish.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 12:39 PM