IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How can I use HIP to translate a keyboard value to another one?, please!it's emergency!
seneca
post Oct 1 2009, 06:08 PM
Post #1

Be nice to me, I am new.

Group: New Members
Member No.: 12,585
Card: Compro VideoMate DVB-T300

Dear all

I have a keyboard-emulated controller(receiver).I can define any key value and write-in this receiver.

Now, I want to set strange values and write-in this receiver in order to avoid any default system command triggered.

For example: I can set the controller button "play" value equals ctrl+alt+shift+P.
Then I need HIP to translate ctrl+alt+shift+P to real key value by different software.
If the software,PowerDVD, is on focus, HIP can send Ctrl+P to PowerDVD.
Although OS received two value,ctrl+alt+shift+P and Ctrl+P.
But since ctrl+alt+shift+P is meanless to OS,only the Ctrl+P works.
That's what I need!!!

Anyone please can help me? I will very very very appreciate you !Because it's important to me!

All I want to know is how to use HIP to translate a keyboard value to another new value by diff. warz.

THX

Ray
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
btmi
post Oct 1 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 185
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

Hip out of the box should work this way...using Hip in its native keyboard mode.

First you add PowerDVD to the list of applications, then click on the Add Value button, press the remote button you want to learn, then tell Hip to send a Ctrl-P command (^p).

If you want to test if buttons on your remote are compatible with Hip, then download the free CheckScanCode app here http://www.byremote.com.au/downloads/download.asp?SID=18 and that will let you know if the buttons are recognised.

--------------------

+Quote Post
seneca
post Oct 2 2009, 02:02 AM
Post #3

Be nice to me, I am new.

Group: New Members
Member No.: 12,585
Card: Compro VideoMate DVB-T300

Hi peter,

I tried your method,now it's ok.
I can set any combination key send to HIP result in the key value what I need.

But when I set Master Control Commands, it's not work.
I can add value、learn the remote button、tell HIP what's should do, but it's just not work.

Well,still trying......

Regards,
Ray

QUOTE (btmi @ Oct 1 2009, 06:46 PM) *
Hip out of the box should work this way...using Hip in its native keyboard mode.

First you add PowerDVD to the list of applications, then click on the Add Value button, press the remote button you want to learn, then tell Hip to send a Ctrl-P command (^p).

If you want to test if buttons on your remote are compatible with Hip, then download the free CheckScanCode app here http://www.byremote.com.au/downloads/download.asp?SID=18 and that will let you know if the buttons are recognised.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 09:12 PM