IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DiG Radio - has anyone got it to work?
Guest_BJReplay_*
post Jul 30 2003, 04:08 PM
Post #1

Guests

I can't get ABC DiG Radio to play - WinDTV comes up with Fail to play your program message. I can play all other ABC channels without any problems, and WinDTV does find the DiG channel when I scan the ABC frequency - I didn't enter it in manually. It does play on my STB. The STB says that it is MPEG-2 Audio, so WinDTV should be able to play it.

BJ
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
303-Acid
post Jul 30 2003, 05:39 PM
Post #2

Be nice to me, I am new.

Group: Members
Member No.: 80

Yes, my ABC dig radio works. I just did a scan too. I can't help you out in fixing it though, I'm still reading and learning from everyone else! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_HoffY_*
post Jul 30 2003, 06:28 PM
Post #3

Guests

I havent got any suggests either sorry. But to let you know it plays ok for me. Even from the word "GO" it plays fine. I bring up the favourties. Click the radio icon down teh buttom and double click DiG Radio and plays fine.

+Quote Post
Guest_BJReplay_*
post Jul 30 2003, 07:12 PM
Post #4

Guests

Bugger.

+Quote Post
Guest_Steve C_*
post Jul 30 2003, 10:51 PM
Post #5

Guests

Bugger.

Is that 'Bugger' it didn't work....or, 'Bugger' it is now?

DiG works fine for me.

BTW... Are you Reggie from Big Brother?

+Quote Post
Guest_BJReplay_*
post Jul 31 2003, 12:51 PM
Post #6

Guests

Bugger, it seems to be working for everyone else except me.

and Bugger, no I'm not $250,000 richer than I was a couple of weeks ago.

+Quote Post
Guest_Spoonfed_*
post Jul 31 2003, 01:55 PM
Post #7

Guests

Tested it last night.

Use to work, doesn't now, (Brisbane) maybe they changed settings (ABC) but should not WinDTV automatlicly adjust for this?

sbs RADEIO WORKS FINE

+Quote Post
Guest_luke_*
post Dec 30 2003, 08:52 PM
Post #8

Guests

Heya peoples,

This is my first message to the forum! yay..

I just got my VP-DTV-T PCI Card today, have been trying to get it all set-up all day today.

I was able to get DiG Radio, very clear too, I was very impressed!

However I've not been able to pick up any other Radio stations, I thaught I read that there should be an SBS, SBS World, and maybe another Digital ABC radio stations. But No luck.

I've not been able to recieve any SBS SD, HD, or EPG channels, nothing seems to make it appear!? sad.gif

So far, only 7 HD Digital is the only HD channel working correctally, other HD channels seem to crash the VisionDTV program. :roll:

+Quote Post
Guest_Jon7777_*
post Jan 12 2004, 06:27 PM
Post #9

Guests

Hooked up my new VisionPlus card, did the search thingy and... Nothing. Entered actual megathingy and AHA!, channels to burn! It seems the search thingy starts at 511000 and goes up in 1's, shame we use .5's in our TV settings, oh well only 1/2 hour wasted. Results though are 3 or more stations for every major broadcaster and a couple for SBS. Radio is crisp and clear with sbs and abc doing just fine and 3 no less sbs.

Would have liked to get some Ballarat signals down here at Torquay, however no complaints as the signals using Digital compared to the woefully washed out analogs are nothing short of magnificent.

Instead of doing the search thingy find out your local abc broadcast setting and enter that directly in, wishing you all the best, Jon laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2019 - 06:13 PM