> Startup questions
raym
post Dec 4 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #1

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,227
Card: DVICO FusionHDTV

Hi there. I'm new to DW but am enjoying it so far. Very nice. I have a few questions please relating to application startup. Where applicable, I have set (what I believe to be) all the relevant options in the setup menu to gain what I'm trying to achieve but for some reason, the settings aren't "sticking". For example:

1. How do you start tv in full screen WITHOUT the main menu showing first (<StartFullscreen> is set to true)
2. How do you start tv with the last channel you were viewing (<RememberLastService> is set to true)
3. How do you start tv with timeshifting enabled (can't find an option for this?)

Apologies if this has been covered. I did a search but couldn't find the answers.

Finally, I noticed some strange behaviour when selecting certain video codecs (working ones). The OSD is displayed "non-graphical" (ie, just text, no colour) and the picture itself doesn't scale fullscreen. Is this a known issue?

Thanks again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bear
post Dec 4 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #2

Forum Regular

Member No.: 808
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

Command line options, e.g. "C:\Program Files\DigitalWatch\DigitalWatch.exe" "tv://" or "ts://"
Stick with normal codecs that use the overlay mixer, VRM9's have not been completed.

+Quote Post
raym
post Dec 5 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #3

Forum Regular

Member No.: 4,227
Card: DVICO FusionHDTV

QUOTE (bear @ Dec 4 2007, 09:18 PM) *
Command line options, e.g. "C:\Program Files\DigitalWatch\DigitalWatch.exe" "tv://" or "ts://"
Stick with normal codecs that use the overlay mixer, VRM9's have not been completed.

Ok, great. thanks!

I'm still finding that other settings I make in the On Screen Menus aren't sticking after I exit the program. Any ideas what may cause this?

Thanks again.

This post has been edited by raym: Dec 5 2007, 10:35 PM

+Quote Post
bear
post Dec 6 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #4

Forum Regular

Member No.: 808
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

I suspect that there is a permission issue with writing to the settings file, try running DW as Administrator or set the exe properties to always run as admin.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 07:06 AM