btmi
post Mar 21 2004, 02:52 PM
Post #41

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 185
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

Hi Peter,

Any chance you could support this receiver (ripped from Hally's thread) - http://www.eon3.com/content/products/produ...ntProductID=259 ? Would be very handy for X10 users if you couldn't write one for the X10 receiver  :wink:.  This one is a serial based receiver, unlike the X10 one, which is USB based.

I have already had this request, and I will add it to my things to do (I will need to see if it is possible as I need to be able to find some documentation on how this works at a device level).

In any case, I need to get the next Beta out with IRMan support working first. Once that has been sorted out the rest should be easy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
btmi
post Mar 21 2004, 02:54 PM
Post #42

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 185
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

I have a question, now that I can send Girder commands to trigger from hip how do I send the command to girder for a normal key hit.

When the new release is available, you sould be able to do this quite easily by setting up the Girder connection, and in HIP leave the commands empty. There is a tutorial about how to use Girder in the next lot of help files I am uploading now.

+Quote Post
Guest_Elroy_*
post Mar 22 2004, 09:08 AM
Post #43

Guests

Hi Peter,

Any chance you could support this receiver (ripped from Hally's thread) - http://www.eon3.com/content/products/produ...ntProductID=259 ? Would be very handy for X10 users if you couldn't write one for the X10 receiver  :wink:.  This one is a serial based receiver, unlike the X10 one, which is USB based.

I have already had this request, and I will add it to my things to do (I will need to see if it is possible as I need to be able to find some documentation on how this works at a device level).

In any case, I need to get the next Beta out with IRMan support working first. Once that has been sorted out the rest should be easy.

Excellent, thanks Peter!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 11:28 PM