> HIP Build 2.1.1.10, New Version of HIP Available
btmi
post Jun 28 2004, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 185
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

In reponse to user requests, a new version of HIP is available from ByRemote HIP Downloads.

Most of the changes are in the Application Settings where you can now:

1) Set the Application Priority (High/Above Normal/Normal/Below Normal/Low). This will allow you, for example, to give your DVB software a higher priority (using Above Normal) than other applications (required for smooth playback with FusionHDTV)
2) Send Commands when an application is selected or changed. This will allow you to send some commands such as IR to change the settings on your amp when you change programs
3) Run Program/Batch File.
You may enter a nominate a program or batch file that is run immediately before or after the designated application.

I have also updated the USUIRT dll to provide a larger buffer for learning commands, and a timeout of 10 seconds is added to the learning procedure to avoid lock-ups.

Peter

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Spoonfed_*
post Jun 29 2004, 11:29 AM
Post #2

Guests

Yep, latest version has been working great. Stil got my "zoomplayer" OSD issue, but i sort of work around it ok.

+Quote Post
btmi
post Jun 29 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #3

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 185
Card: DNTV Live! DVB-T

Spoonfed - when I am next in Brisbane to see the folks, I might see if we can organise to meet so I can put htis Zoomplayer problem to bed..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Spoonfed_*
post Jun 29 2004, 10:51 PM
Post #4

Guests

Sounds good. Interesting meeting other "like enthusist" peoples, developers even more so. I've said it many a times, but if left only with "commercial" options, i doubt i'd still have a HTPC.

WS
DW
HIP
ReClock
FFDShow
etc etc all do things that literally money can not buy!!
(ok there's other PC remote interface apps, but HIP is by far the simplest and best if used for what i need)

Zoomplayers about the best "commercial" software i use for HTPC (Win XP excluded)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 11:29 PM