Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digitalwatch 2.0.7.*
Guest_Tucker_adelaide_*
post Nov 19 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #101

Guests

I have downloaded K Light Mega Codec... but the strange thing leaded me to the codecs because DW 0.72 did it too... I didn't have the problem when formatted my machine before hand.. and now its just doing it for the fun on it..lol..

would a complete format and reinstall of the machine help do you thin? this machine is basically only ever used as a glorified TV.

This post has been edited by Tucker_adelaide: Nov 19 2007, 10:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bear
post Nov 19 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #102

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 808
Card: VisionPlus DVB-t

As suggested earlier get some working codecs installed first then experiment. Problem with codec packs is that they tend to give your PC heart burn.

+Quote Post
Guest_Tucker_adelaide_*
post Nov 20 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #103

Guests

ok.. I've spent a few hours trawling through the forums and still cum up trumps... I've gone and downloaded the MPV codec from sourceforge's windows media clasic and resrv32 them into the registry... and they didn't fix the problem... and the AC3 codec didn't make any difference either.. so now either of the AC3 codecs produce no sound with any HD vewing... fuzzyness and no sounds makes Jack still a dull boy.

Can you give me a hint as to where to get some working codecs. or something i can give you to further help me troubleshoot this?

+Quote Post
bear
post Nov 20 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #104

Forum Regular

As a test you could try using the codec's supplied when you install the DNTVLive application. See DNTV threads on this forum.
You will need to change the codec selecting in the settings menu of DWII. As far as AC3 audio, try googling for the "AC3Filter" codec. The DNTVLive codecs are usualy fine to use though. This assumes that you have a video card/driver capable of displaying HD no doubt.

Q. Are the SD channels working ok?

This post has been edited by bear: Nov 20 2007, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_Tucker_adelaide_*
post Nov 20 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #105

Guests

SD os wprlomg fine.. However I think i've fixed the sound issue.. I had to tell the codec driver to play all mpg2 sound through the ac3 codec before it would work.

but as for the image problem.. if I go into the settings file and change the zoom mode from 1 to 0 which would turn it back to 16:9 instead of 16:10... so now I've got the black bars up the top and bottom... this however stops the image from going fuzzy.. which means that its got something to do with the zoming.

And I don't have DNTV because the the card is a few years old..

Yes SD works perfectly fine.

This post has been edited by Tucker_adelaide: Nov 20 2007, 10:06 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_Tucker_adelaide_*
post Dec 9 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #106

Guests

okay... another question.. in the keys configuration for DW2 there is no OSD or NAN setting.. what line would I have to put in to see the Now and Next information that is broadcast? .. I know its recieving it because it gets saved in the .TS files.

+Quote Post
bear
post Dec 9 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #107

Forum Regular

The N&N display has not been implemented yet in DWII because AU broadcasters were using a Guide channel as an epg.

+Quote Post
Guest_Tucker_adelaide_*
post Dec 9 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #108

Guests

Some are (ie 7 and 10) nine isn't nor is two in Adelaide atleast.. but N&N would be rather handy... is DW still being worked on.. there hans't been much activity and the latest version i've seen is 2.0.7.6 as far as I can see.

+Quote Post
nate
post Dec 10 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #109

DigitalWatch Developer
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 169
Card: DNTV Quad

QUOTE (Tucker_adelaide @ Dec 10 2007, 12:46 AM) *
is DW still being worked on.. there hans't been much activity and the latest version i've seen is 2.0.7.6 as far as I can see.
I have started on DW 3, but I don't get a lot of time to work on it these days. It'll be a while before there's anything useful because I started from sctrach so I could base the whole application on VMR9 Renderless mode. This will allow for things like PIP, and for a much nicer OSD (though it's slower to develop in the first place because it's all done in Direct3D).

I'll be focusing mostly on file playback to begin with, just because that's mostly what I use DW for these days. I don't really watch any live tv anymore. Everything I want to watch gets recorded by DVB WebScheduler. As a result, displaying EPG and NaN isn't that high on my priority list.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 06:42 PM