PdeG
post Feb 6 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Participant

Group: New Members
Member No.: 8,001
Card: None

Hi guys.

I changed out my LP 2 (??) card to a DigitalNow TinyTwin Dual Digital USB Receiver
because the aerial connection socket broke off the card (have seen other people complain too).

Anyway .. I installed the drivers and and a scan finds the channels in DNTV live.. But no picture :-(
Scheduler Pro finds the device but does not see any channels on these frequencies :-(

The included software on the CD (TotalMedia 3.5) works fine... so the hardware is OK

Is this a license issue .. do not need one on the new "toy". ?????

Please help

Regards
Peter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
renura
post Feb 7 2013, 02:39 PM
Post #2

Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 38
Card: None

QUOTE (PdeG @ Feb 6 2013, 05:39 PM) *
Hi guys.

I changed out my LP 2 (??) card to a DigitalNow TinyTwin Dual Digital USB Receiver
because the aerial connection socket broke off the card (have seen other people complain too).

Anyway .. I installed the drivers and and a scan finds the channels in DNTV live.. But no picture :-(
Scheduler Pro finds the device but does not see any channels on these frequencies :-(

The included software on the CD (TotalMedia 3.5) works fine... so the hardware is OK

Is this a license issue .. do not need one on the new "toy". ?????

Please help

Regards
Peter

Must install and run DNTV Live! as administrator. (right click on the icon and select "Run as Administrator")

--------------------
Renura Enterprises Pty Ltd - Owner of DigitalNow and MediaNow- Importers, Distributors and Retailers of Digital TV and other Digital Multimedia Solutions
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 08:18 PM