Calvi
post Jan 28 2016, 04:36 PM
Post #381

Forum Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,988
Card: DVICO FusionHDTV

Sorry I missed your last post,

I am using the resurrected ICE which is now a monthly payment and still a good source of data.

tvguide.org(oztivo) is still ok, just not for SBS so I have disabled SBS only for now in my guide.

as well as my abcjs scraper for ABC and EPGScan which as you say is quite spartan.

There are no other good alternatives out there that I know of but the above keep me happy for now.

JC.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lynchmob
post Apr 21 2016, 08:31 PM
Post #382

Be nice to me, I am new.

Group: New Members
Member No.: 16,011
Card: DNTV Quad

Hi Calvi - thanks for the script which I use have just managed to get working, mainly to generate the repeat flag.

For your info and any others interested, WebGrab+ now has a set of ini files for Freeview.

This includes the series and episode numbers (where available) for TV shows in the Sub title. This is the most comprehensive guide I have seen.

These files work for Perth region - see the freeview.com_.au_info.txt for region and timezone settings.

Please note the attached file freeview.com.au.ini.xml should be renamed to freeview.com.au.ini - the system would not let me upload with .ini extension.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  freeview.com.au.channels.xml ( 3.21K ) Number of downloads: 14
Attached File  freeview.com.au.ini.xml ( 3.47K ) Number of downloads: 11
Attached File  freeview.com_.au_info.txt ( 2.86K ) Number of downloads: 10
Attached File  WebGrab__.config.xml ( 9.74K ) Number of downloads: 11

+Quote Post
vergs
post May 13 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #383

Participant

Group: New Members
Member No.: 12,696
Card: DNTV TinyTwin USB

QUOTE (lynchmob @ Apr 21 2016, 08:31 PM) *
Hi Calvi - thanks for the script which I use have just managed to get working, mainly to generate the repeat flag.

For your info and any others interested, WebGrab+ now has a set of ini files for Freeview.

This includes the series and episode numbers (where available) for TV shows in the Sub title. This is the most comprehensive guide I have seen.

These files work for Perth region - see the freeview.com_.au_info.txt for region and timezone settings.

Please note the attached file freeview.com.au.ini.xml should be renamed to freeview.com.au.ini - the system would not let me upload with .ini extension.

Thanks for that, with your information I got my EPG data for Melbourne working for TVSP. Cheers!

+Quote Post
wirrunna
post Sep 30 2017, 05:34 PM
Post #384

Participant

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,069
Card: DNTV Live Dual Hybrid PCIe S2

QUOTE (lynchmob @ Apr 21 2016, 08:31 PM) *

Thank you for this, I managed to get WebGrab+ to put its data into C:\TV Scheduler Pro\data\xmltv and for WebScheduler to run WebGrab+ as a pre Reload EPG task.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 11:18 PM