IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DVB on Mac OS X, What works?
Guest_Harley_*
post Jun 5 2007, 03:29 AM
Post #1

Guests

Hi there, I'm trying to get a Twinhan Vision Plus DVB-T and a DVB-S working under Mac OS X (Intel - 10.4.8), these are pretty old PCI cards I think there 1020's or something. Yeah the DVB-S is a 1030a and I'm pretty sure the DVB-T is a 1020.

So far this is as far as I have got -

Twinhan Visionplus DVB-T - MMInput Family Drivers & iTele software scans & finds channels and plays using Mplayer, it seems to be fairly unstable at the moment, sometimes you gotta reboot, sometimes when you select the input device there is none listed but it will play anyway.

Seems the main trick is to put iTele in the same folder as Mplayer, older versions of Mplayer are in a folder but the newest one isn't, I thought that sticking them both in the applications folder would be fine but it seems they have to be in there own folder together.

Twinhan Visionplus DVB-S - dunno - I guess the drivers are fine but the software doesn't support it, I think the card does show up in iTele but it is seen as a DVB-T, cos I have two DVB-T's listed even though I only have one.

Anyone having any luck? blink.gif

This post has been edited by Harley: Jun 5 2007, 04:24 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2018 - 01:52 PM